𝐨𝐡, 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧!

.        .        .        .        .

𝖔𝖍, 𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓!
harry potter.

.        .        .        .        .

❛     after everything that happened ...     ❜

. . .

     MEGAN WYNNE JONES WANTS TO BE THE BEST. The eldest daughter in a family of muggles, she has always had a strong will. The big sister, the reliable one, she has always been there. Always. Until one day, a woman appears on Megan's doorstep, the day she turns eleven. The woman calls herself a witch, and Megan is a witch, too. Megan will go to a school for magical people, and suddenly she's there! No brother, no one to look out for, and a whole new future ahead of her.

     The world becomes clear when she witnesses Quidditch for the first time. QUIDDITCH! She has always been a sporty girl, but Quidditch? It is a dream for her, flying around on a broom, trying to score or catch the snitch or dodge the bludger. She convinces one of the older students in her house, HUFFLEPUFF, to teach her how to play, so she can try out in her second year. She's a natural on a broom.

     Megan makes the team in her second year, in the midst of turmoil brewing at home. She might be the youngest on her team, but she's fast on a broom and quick-thinking. She knows all the plays, she knows how to score. She's good. One day, she might even be the best. but there's one person standing in her way: CEDRIC FUCKING DIGGORY.