Going home

Rebecca's pov

It's finally the end of year feast, the whole philosophers stone thing had blown over and everything had returned to semi normal. I hope that next year isn't anything like this, I'd rather not almost be killed by a troll, meet You-Know who in the dark forest and have my brother injured every year.

"You know what we never did?" Fred asked me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Prank Filch." George answered.

"Damn, we'll have to do it next year." I said.

"We better." Fred said.

"Although I hope we don't get your bad luck and end up serving detention in the dark forest." George said.

"Who says we're gonna get caught?" I asked.

"This is why you're our favourite." The twins said with a grin.

"Another year gone and as I understand it the house cup needs awarding and the points stand thus, in fourth place Gryffindor with 312 points, third place Hufflepuff with 352 points, in second place Ravenclaw with 426 points and in first place with 472 points is Slytherin house. Yes, Yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin however recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last minute points to award. To miss Hermione Granger for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril, 40 points, second is to Mr Ronald Weasley for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years, 40 points. Third to Mr Harry Potter for pure nerve and outstanding courage I award Gryffindor house 50 points, fourth to miss Rebecca Weasley for great kindness and care for her fellow classmates when in times of need 30 points and finally it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends, I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." Professor Dumbledore said making all of Gryffindor house cheer and scream wildly and Slytherin to be a bit mad. "Assuming that my calculations are correct I believe that a change of decoration is in order, Gryffindor wins the house cup." Dumbledore said clapping his hands and replacing the Slytherin decorations with Gryffindor ones.

All of the houses except Slytherin cheered and threw our hats into the air in celebration, tonight was a great night.

Time skip

It was the next morning and all of our stuff had been loaded onto the train already. Ron and I had rushed on to get us a compartment and were currently sitting waiting for Harry and Hermione.

"Are you excited to go home?" Ron asked me.

"Yeah! I get to see Ginny again, it's been a whole year!" I said.

"I can't wait in till next year." Ron said.

"Me neither, we'll be bringing Ginny next year too, I won't miss her all the time like I did this year." I said as Harry and Hermione entered the compartment.

"It feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione asked.

"I'm not going home, not really." Harry replied.

Time skip

The second I got off the train I ran over to where mum, dad and Ginny were waiting and jumped on Ginny bringing her into a hug. We both fell from the force and we began giggling as I rolled off of her onto the ground.

"You two to get up off of that filthy floor, I know that you two are excited to see each other again but you knocked that poor boy over." Mum said to us.

I turned my head to the left and sure enough a boy that I knew was also lying on the ground. Ron and George helped Ginny and I up and Fred offered the boy his hand.

"Sorry about that Oliver, our sisters have been looking forward to seeing each other again since 'Becca got on the train at the beginning of the year." Fred apologised.

"It's alright, these are your sisters?" Oliver Wood said.

"Yup! Our favourite sibling Rebecca and I guess Ginny is okay." George said.

"Hey, are you really as cool as 'Becca said you were, she mentioned you in every letter she wrote that involved Quidditch. She's really good at writing, the description matches you perfectly and all of the information on the games made me fell like I was really there watching them." Ginny rambled.

"Ginny!" I exclaimed.

"What?!" Ginny asked.

"I'm not as special as you say I am." I said.

"I'm flattered lass, I hope that I'm as cool as your sister describes." Oliver said with a smile before leaving.

"So writing about Oliver huh? Some one has a crush." Fred teased.

"I do not! Shut up!" I yelled.

"I think someone's lying." George teased.

"Even if you do like him we don't approve of you dating in till you're married." The twins said in unison, the sentence not making any sense.

"Boys! Leave your sister alone." Mum demanded.

Of course that was not the end of it because every time mum turned her back to help dad and Percy with all of our bags the twins were making kissy faces at me.