*First Kiss Part 3-Dylan O'Brien

Start from the beginning

"These are happy tears, you idiot." I said playfully hitting his arm. He laughed as he handed me the blanket, wrapped his arm around my waist and began leading me to a grass clearing.

He set the basket down and helped me lay out the blanket on the grass. I sat on the blanket, a big smile on my face as he set up the picnic. I chewed my bottom lip as he pulled stuff out of the basket. He pulled out plates, silverware, two glasses, a bottle of sparkling cider, and some containers of food.

"So," I said, slightly clearing my throat. "What did you bring?"

"Well, I know how much you love the chicken parmesan and spaghetti from Antonio's Restaurant so I ordered some and picked it up on my way to get you."

"I can't believe you did all of this for me," I said, my voice breaking. Dylan stopped setting up the picnic and looked up at me.

"Y/N," he sighed as he walked on his knees over to me. He cupped my cheek in his hand and kissed me. He pulled away and pressed his forehead to mine.

"What's going on, babe?"

"Nothing," I stuttered.

"Y/N," he sighed, knowingly. "You know you can tell me anything."

"I just. . . Two weeks ago, we were just best friends who lived next to each other. Then, we went to Lucy's party and you kissed me for the first time. That night, you told me you loved me and I loved you and. . . And then we slept together. Now, we are going on our first date. I just. . . I can't believe we are finally together."

"I can't believe it either," he smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You don't understand," I said under my breath.

"Understand what?"

"I've had a crush on you for the longest time. And now that we are finally together, I feel like. . ." When I hesitated to continue, Dylan grabbed both of my hands in his and gave them a reassuring squeeze.

"I feel like at any moment I could wake up and we would be back where we were two weeks ago. And that. . . That scares me," I said, my voice breaking.

Dylan pulled me into his chest when he heard my voice crack. "I know what you mean," he whispered as he gently rubbed circles on my back. "Since I told you how I felt, there were moments that I thought it was a dream. Mainly because I've dreamed about it before."

I let out a small laugh as he added that last statement. I pulled out of the hug, Dylan immediately looked down at me and cupping my face in his hands. "I am going to say this as clearly as I can," he started, his voice soft. "I love you with every fiber of my being. I love everything about you. I love being with you. I love your smile. I love when I'm the reason for that smile. I love hearing you laugh or tell a story. I love you more than I have ever loved another being. I am totally, completely, head over heels in love with you. Nothing will ever change that."

I sat up on my knees and pressed my lips to his. I let out a small giggle as he laid us back down, me hovering over him. I pulled away and bit my lip as he reached up and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I love you too, Dylan. You make me happier than I have ever been. You have always been there for me, no matter what. I will always love you."

He smiled as he pulled me down, pressing his lips to mine. I laid on top of him as our lips continued to move in sync. He rolled us over, him now hovering over me. I bit his bottom lip, giving him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as his tongue slipped into my mouth and began moving against my own.

"Dylan," I gasped as he pulled away and started kissing my neck. "Baby, if we keep doing this, our dinner is going to get cold."

"I'm okay with that," he smirked, leaning back down and pressing his lips to mine.