Four.

🖤 98,000 Views Jakubvrana: this one thought I was taking a picture! Comments JohnCarlson: 🤣

🖤 98,000 Views
Jakubvrana: this one thought I was taking a picture!
Comments
JohnCarlson: 🤣

Hockeyfan: Andre has a baby face

User: this video is to cute

User: hope you guys are having a great bye week.

Capitals: did you order me a plate
Andreburakovsky liked capitals comment

User: can we talk about how perfect he is

🖤 87,000 liked Miami,Florida ChaseCarter: made it to dinner with these beautiful ladies

🖤 87,000 liked
Miami,Florida
ChaseCarter: made it to dinner with these beautiful ladies

Comment
User: NicoletteRae is third wheeling

NicoletteRae: user actually chase is the third wheel

Brittjohns: haha chase is
NicoletteRae replied : ^😜

ChaseCarter: why do you guys got to be so rude

User: bc chase is human too

Cindymello: my three favorite people

—————————————————————-
Andre POV
  Me and my family plus jakub were having a good dinner. When I noticed a gorgeous girl sitting from across from us. She was laughing with a couple. Her laugh was pure magic to me.

I guess she felt me staring at her because she look up and smile at me. Which I happily return. Jakub lend into me saying "she beautiful go talk to her" when I looked up I realize she is gone. I started to look around the restaurant. She was no where to be found. We decided to leave the restaurant we're I felt disappointed that I didn't even get to talk to her. I Thought what if I don't see her again.

When we got to are hotel I was still in my own space. I decided to take a walk outside the hotel. When I was walking into the elevator to go back to my room. I noticed a bracelet on the ground. I pick it up and looked at it I saw the name Nicolette Rae.

I heard the bell go off telling me that I'm at the level of my room. I started walking towards my room. When I got to my room jakub asked "how I was doing" I'm doing good it just sucks that I didn't even go up to her" " don't be so hard on yourself maybe you'll see her tomorrow" "let's hope I get to see her because tomorrow is our last"
—————————————————————-
Nicolette POV
When we got back to the room I realized that my bracelet is gone. "You guys I lost my bracelet" I looked at Chase and Britt. "Are you serious" Britt said" "yes I don't know where it is, I can't lose that bracelet that was the last thing my grandmother gave me before I move to the states" "clam down niki it has your name on it maybe someone will return it to the front desk" let's hope Britt we leave tomorrow night I sigh"

"Let's talk about something else to get your mind off it" Chase said. "Niki did you see that guy across from us stare at you" Britt said. Yeah I did, he looked familiar but I don't remember we're I seen him from. I thought he was cute" "maybe you get to see him again Britt said with a big smile.

"Yeah maybe but chances are slim to see someone again". Hey don't be a Debbie downer, things happen for a reason chase said. Okay chase but let's just hope tomorrow is a better day i said to both of them.

***************************************
What do you guys think is going to happen! Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far! Thank you from Esther!
Word count 575.