chapter ten

Samiya pov

Next day Monday 11:00

I woke up... my head hurts from all the crying and emotions that i had to go through after the pain died down a bit and cursed cause i missed school and i forgot to tell my sister that I am not coming back home yesterday. Fuck. i open my phone to see Instagram notification . And a text from my sister.

I open my Instagram and noticed I was tagged in a picture with 3 dm messages and looked at the picture,a smile automatically appears at my face.

zayn posted a picture of me in the balcony. It's a very beautiful picture of me. lost in thoughts and sad leaning in a chair. zayn is a good photographer . With a caption 'it will be okay babe." I don't know why but I gave me a sense of assurance,comfort, and protection weird....

The door opened I see a familiar curly head with some coffee and advils. "Good morning Sunshine♡"

I sigh happily as he knows me so well and smiled back "goodmorning Harry"

"How are you feeling babe?" Hands me two Advil pills and water

"Thank you,I don't know better I guess. I can't believe I broke down yesterday " I sighed gulped down the pills

"You needed this babe you hide your emotions so much it's unhealthy and it's normal to cry and let your emotions out"

"I guess so. " sigh at the taste of caffeine

"I see you have seen the post." Harry smirked at my open phone

"Yeah I didn't even realise he took it"

"Well turns out he ain't so bad ?"

"Yeah.. He saved my life yesterday Harry." I smiled sighing

"I'm sorry i wasn't there sam" he looked down guilty

"No no no babe it was my craving for coffee and *move close to him* I told you I'll be fine *cup his face* It's noway your fault okay? *he sigh * you understand me styles??"

He smiled and nod and hugged me "I'm so happy your okay"

"I am too. I don't know what I would do if zayn and Louis didn't get there in time"

"I got so angry yesterday. I was fuming babe"

" I know *giggle* zayn was pissing his pants I guess Lou too😂"

"I didn't mean to shout at him I felt so guilty later but he is so understanding"

I smiled "you really love him don't you?"

He blushed and nod " so much babe"

"I'm happy for you " and hug his neck

he wrapped his arms around my waist I hissed in pain he left his hand from my waist in shock "WHAT happened? "

I lift up my shirt to see bruises of hand on my waist realisation hit me Nick hold too tight on my waist and I'm pale so bruises appear quickly.i quickly pull in down

I looked at harry's face , his breathing got faster , fist were in balls , his light green eyes is now almost black and his jaw clenched. One thing Harry can't tolerate if some one physically hurts me or abuses me. That kid is dead if That happens shit. "Are. Those. Fucking. Bruises. From. That. Bastard?" He looked at me as he is planning a murder. I was shaking! he is so intimidating.

One knocked on the door Louis and zayn came in WHAT A FUCKING TIMING THEY WILL ALL KILL HIM TOGETHER ! Louis had flowers and zayn was in his phone

"HEY baby!goodmorning Samiya." Louis smiled. Zayn looked up and smile and wave.