chapter fifteen

Zayn,Harrystyles, Niallhoran and 5000 others likedComment:3kTagged: Liampayne, zayn, Harrystyles,  Liampayne, Louist91,noahcent Caption: Omg my friends are so cute!awww thank youuu guys!😭❤❤❤

Comment:3k
Tagged: Liampayne, zayn, Harrystyles, Liampayne, Louist91,noahcent
Caption: Omg my friends are so cute!awww thank youuu guys!😭❤❤❤

Liampayne: How come you didn't see it coming!! Your welcomee💖
Samiyajw: I knew you were up to something when you said you are meeting me today but not a grand ass themed party!🙄💖💖💖💖💖💖

Zayn:I'm glad you liked it love❤
Samiyajw: I LOVED IT!THANK YOU!

Harrystyles: come on you are leaving it had to be GRAND AS FUCK!
Samiyajw: awww love you haz I will miss you!
Zayn: don't remind me!😢

Louist91: awwww your reaction was the best when zayn bought you!😂❤❤
Samiyajw: too much surprises in a day😥❤
Zayn :😂😂😂 tell me about it @samiyajw
Louist91: what are you two hiding?

Niallhoran: your welcome babyyy💙now get off phone so that we can get lit!🤘🎶🎵.🔥🎉

John: Happy birthday again!

Emma:it's soooo pretty!😍

Noahcent: I AGREE WITH NIALL LET'S GET TURNED! 🔊🎂🤘🔥🎉
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

As I was talking to Louis I saw zayn stare at me whilst talking to li. I blushed and put a piece of my hair behind my ear as he smirked. Gosh I'm still not used to feeling like this but I like him so much. And I know the feeling is mutual if not he likes me more.

I look around and saw Noah talking to gemma. I need to end this ,LIKE not friendship but the fuck buddies shit.i don't wanna hurt zayn anymore. I excused myself from Louis and walk towards Noah.

"May I steal him for a sec gem?"

She smiled "all yours." Walks away

"Hey birthday baby!" Hugs and kisses my cheeks.

I giggle "heyyy."

He does some stupid dance moves " I wanna dance let's gooo!"

"Babe I need to talk seriously. "

His face got serious "you okay?"

I sigh "let's go somewhere private "as I walk somewhere quite.

He frown but follows me anyways

He started after we say at the staircase "what's up?"

"We need to end this"

"Wait you wanna break friendship?!?" He exclaimed shocked

Zayn follows them cause as much he wanted to give them their privacy he got curious as though why is it somewhere quite

"Jesus Christ no I love you to much to do that" as Noah sigh in relief zayn's heart broke.

"Now I get it. Well it was our choice to start the game as you are leaving might as well end it right" he chuckled

I giggle "well aren't you understanding? "

He bowed " 'course m'lady" took her hand and pull her close . Zayn's blood boiled as he wait for her to do something.

She didn't do anything when he kissed her but she kissed back.

"I . Can't. Believe. You."

As they separated Sam looked shocked and Noah amused

Zayn stormed away and Noah muttered confused "you... him" I shake my head and shouted "YEAH" as I run after him.

With zayn and Samiya

"ZAYN LISTEN TO ME ONCE!"

"WHAT'S THERE TO FUCKING LISTEN SAMIYA!"

"ALOT?!"

"OH YEAH SO IT Wasn't LIKE YOU LOVE HIM AND HE IS YOUR FWB AND YOU WEREN'T MAKING OUT WITH HIM?"

"YOU SHOUT A LOT AND DON'T LISTEN!"

"YOU STARTED !"

"CAUSE YOU ARE AN ARROGANT BASTARD WHO WOULDN'T FUCKING LISTEN"

" FU-"

I cut in "shut the fuck up Asshole!"

He finally shuts up

"Thank you. *sigh* first I took him to a quite place to-"

"Smooch him *I slap him hard in his face* owww fuck that was a bitch slap *rubs his cheeks* "

"Exactly SHUT UP!"

He pouted.

"We went there so we can talk peacefully and END E.N.D hope you can spell, the sexual *jaw clenched * relationship/ friendship we had. And all before we made a deal that whenever one will back off we kiss to seal our friendship only as in our last fucking kiss you saw few fucking minutes ago! I wanted to end whatever we had BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU MORE THEN I ALREADY DID. And I knew I had to kiss him one last time and I didn't want you to see it but you had to be a nosy bitch and come after us"

He has a 😮 face " oh. Okay um uh hehe babe-"

" no no no you don't get to fucking speak!and you know what I should have done it in front of you in the first place! Just because you say that you fucking like me doesn't mean we are a couple! We are not fucking labelled! I didn't owe you shit .you know what? What's a small kiss gonna do let me actually smooch!or fucking make out even better a good break up se-"

He smash his lips on mine holding my cheeks I shouldn't but I can't help but melt in his kiss. My hand goes up to his neck and his reach my waist.

He pull away we were both breathing heavily "you better not test my limits."

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" I smirk

He smile wide "make you my girlfriend "

"Well then I'm clearly crossing my limits."

He smile biting his lips " Oh you sure?"

"How about I cross my limits slow? "

Kisses me one more time gently "sounds good."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We walk back in laughing .

As we walk in EVERYone was looking at us.

I deeply sigh and looked no I FUCKING GLARED at Noah. As he smirked.

after two seconds everyone starts to cheer for us and hollering for us. As we both shook our head. It increased and we both couldn't help it we started to laugh.

After they calmed down we told them everything it was all close people so we were comfortable. It didn't stop them from teasing us, Noah being the most! Most of all they were happy that I was being to trust again and you know like being okay with labels. I'm proud of myself too.

I smile looking at him chuckling as they tease him.

I really really like him.

____________________________
Hope you guys like this chapter !💖