chapter 11

TRISS'S POV

the next morning was the day i was not looking forward to, the first day at my new high school. i got up got in the shower and then got dressed. i wore my infinity love crop top that showed off my belly button ring and high waisted black skinny jeans and to top ot off my all black vans. i made sure my hair was perfectly straight grabbed my phone and headphones and walked out of my room.

Since i knew i would be running into cole i decided i would go ahead and put my headphones in to block cole out. i stepped put right as cole did, he tried talking to me but luckily i couldn't hear him over my music. as soon as i got down stairs i went to go find linda but found colton instead.

hey do you know where your mom is?

ya she's in the family room with christian.

thanks.

oh and triss?

ya?

nice belly button ring.

Thanks? i guess

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i finally found linda in the family room and went to ask her a question.

hey linda.

oh hey triss i didn't think you would be up and ready this early since it's your first day and school doesn't start for another hour.

ya well back home i had to get up early because i rode my skateboard to school since none of my friends had cars. but back to what i was going to ask you who am i riding to school with?

well landon has to leave earlier than everyone else and tucker already left to pick up some other kids so you have to ride with cole if that't okay with you?

great now i have to ride to school with the person i was trying to ignore i thought.

ya that's cool.

i walked into the kitchen where i saw colton, jake, and cole sitting doing nothing.

everyone OUT except for cole isaid with a tone that sounded like i meant buisness.

good luck bro colton said before running out of the kitchen.

look i have to ride to school with you and i'm not to happy about it so here's what we are going to do you are going to drive me to school and then go on with what you normally do got it good.

after that i walked away not giving him any room to argue. i put my headphones in and waited for him in his 350z nissan when he finally got there he took my headphones out and took my phone away.

HEY GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE! i screamed at him.

not until you answer one question.

WHAT?!

why are you ignoring me?

because you kissed me and you have a girlfriend i've been in her situation before and it's not fun i've dated guys like you and it always ends the same way heart break.

after that i grabbed my phone and put my headphones in right as never too late by three days grace came on. i suddenly got flashbacks and all the pain that i pushed back about the cheating on losing a bestfriend because of it and my mom being gone came rushing to me i was so lost in thought that i didn't even notice that w ewere at school until cole tapped me on my shoulder and told me.

i got out with everyone staring girls glared but i just laughed i heard some of what everyone was saying like

she's such a slut.

who's the new hot girl?

i would be ashamed if i were her parents.

why does cole always get the ones who would fuck you in an instant?

that last one really pissed me of turned around to see it came from a bunch of stupid jocks (of course) i did the only thing i knew what to do and walked up to him like i was some slut who did sleep around. he smirked while fist-bumping his friends.

when i walked up to him everyone turned to see what was going on including cole and fir some reason he didn't look to happy about what was going on.

hey i said while flipping my hair over my shoulder.

hey you new around here i've never seen you and i'm pretty sure i would remember you.

i laughed and said ya i'm new i'm triss and who are you?

i'm justin you know if you ever want to have some fun just call me he said while smirking. not the cute smirk cole has but one of those that a rapist would have.

well justin i want to show you something.

he looked at all of his friends and turned to me.

and what would that be?

after that i just got so tired of hearing him talk i punched him right in the face.

suddenly a pair of arms picked me up and carried me away.

PUT ME DOWN.

sorry princess no can do for some reason cole wants to see you but now that i see you i can see why you sure re a sexy thing and feisty i like feisty

he whispered in my ear.

whateverjust let me go so i can leave i don't want to talk to cole.

why? did you sleep with him? and he wasn't very good?

NO! put me down now.

put her down josh.

cole why the hell did someone pick me up and bring me to a..... i looked around and couldn't really figure out the words i mean it looked somewhat like a house with a couch different rooms with beds but that was pretty much it.

it's our little hide out. he said with his famous sexy smirk NO! triss don't think like that.

our?

me and my friends we each get our own room to hangout in and sleep if we want to.

well why am i here?

because.....

beause why?

because i....

look if you're not going to tellme i'm leaving because this is a waist of my ti- i was cut off short with his lips on mine and everything disapeared it was just the two of us no slut no stupid jock and no annoyng kids putting me on there shoulder just me and him.