Chapter 5

Triss's POV

I was so excited since Chris was coming to visit. Linda understood that since I moved her I really haven't met anyone so she thought it would be okay of Chris came to visit for a week or so.

Since I was new she didn't make me go to school for the first two weeks so I had more time to hang with Chris

I couldn't wait for her to meet all the guys I met to skate with.

I ran downstairs to grab my keys since I had to go pick Chris up at the airport I went to the kitchen since that's usually where Linda is but instead I ran into one of her kids I really can't remember so I just told him to tell his mom I went to the airport to pick Chris up.

On the way to my car (yes they got me a car so I don't have to skate everywhere) when I got downstairs I ran to the door but ran into someone I looked up and not to my surprise I saw cole he was the only one I remember since his room was right next to mine.

Where are you going? Cole asked with his arms crossed

I'm going to pick up Chris from the airport. was my only answer.

After the little run in I drove to the airport to wait for Chris this is going to be awesome I thought to myself.

Cole's POV

WHO THE HELL IS CHRIS!!!!!!

I thought she didn't have a boyfriend or that's what my mom told me could it be a cousin or something?

No I don't think her cousin would come just to visit I guess I will have to wait to see who this Chris guy is and when I do if he is a dick I will be more than happy to smash his face in.