Modelling

"Oh.My.God." Marinette said as she just realized something.
"What happened kid?  You seem to be freaking out a lot.  You sure you are okay? " Plagg said with a kind of a concerned look on his face.
"I totally forgot about it! What am i going to do?  I wish Tikki was here!"
Marinette said, much to Plagg's disappointment.
"Hey,  I'm still here you know? " He said with a bored look on his face. "Anyway, what are you worried about? "
"Very sweet of you Plagg.  I had forgotten to make the designs for Gabriel Agreste's fashion line!  With all that was going on,  I just forgot about that!  I am such an idiot!"
" Oh, those designs... " Plagg immediately shut his mouth after realizing what he just said.
"How did you know what designs?"
"Umm, uh,Tikki told me about those, yah,  T-Tikki told me. - hehe- hehe 😅" Plagg replied.
Marinette raised an eyebrow and after a moment of awkwardness for Plagg, looked away.
"Ok,  so I need to go to the Agreste mansion today.  I still have a week to submit those designs but today Gabriel Agreste asked me to come to his mansion. What am I supposed to do!" Marinette said.
"You know what? Just quit whining and head there already. You are running out of time!" Plagg said looking bored. "Just don't forget my Camembert... " He added.
"You stinky obsessed cat, fine I will take it."
They headed towards the mansion and stopped at the gate where Marinette rang the bell and waited.  There came a cctv camera pointing right to her face and she told her name and went in.
"There you are Miss. Hope your designs are turning out to be great till now. Anyway, I want you to come tomorrow at the park at 6:30 p.m. sharp for your first photoshoot with my son. If you want to learn anything about this profession, you can go ahead and talk to my son about it." Mr. Agreste said as Marinette entered the house. She had lots of doubts about photoshoots so she decided it best to confront Adrien about it.
She went towards his room and did a few deep breaths and knocked.
Adrien opened up to find his classmate standing there smiling.
"Hey Mari!" He said.
"M-Mari?!"Marinette said blushing.
" Oh, it's a Nickname for you. Of course if you don't want then-" Adrien was cut off by someone.
"Oh, no, it's ok. I don't mind. Besides, as you know, your father asked me to, uhh.... " Marinette said as she entered his room.
"Yeah, about that, listen, I know modelling is a real tough career and if you don't want to do it then you don't have to... "
"Oh, no, it's not that, your father told me that if I needed help learning this goddamn profession, then I go confront you about it. So here I am." She said sheepishly.
For the next few minutes, Adrien told Marinette all he knew about modeling. Marinette nodded as she understood everything and thanked Adrien.
Marinette headed downstairs and met Gabriel Agreste.
He told her to meet him the next day at the park. Mari agreed and retired for the day.

Author's note...

Holy cow!  123  views!!!I never actually thought my story would reach that much!!! I'm only a rookie so I didn't expect more than 20 reads.
I am sooooo happy.
Thank you guys sooooooo much.
Plus I am also looking for some good Stories on miraculous ladybug so if any of you guys have written one, tell me so that I can read it and recommend it in my next chapters and also give a shoutout to them.