Purified or maybe not?

"Woah what the hell??" Ladybug whispered after some moments of silence.
Ladybug knew that they had little time to spare.
"Any plans kitty? I have an idea to use your lucky charm quick!"
"Ah ah ah... Bugaboo, you're the kitty now. Besides I've got to figure how you use this frickin' yo-yo thing of yours... But I'll give it try for you, KITTY..." The ladybug-miraculous holder cat noir said.
Ladybug tried not to roll her eyes at this.
"Lucky charm!" Shouted cat noir.
And out of nowhere a mirror dropped into his hand."Hmm...let's see..."
Cat looked through his ladybug vision and saw switcher's eyes.
"My lady I can't quite figure it out... A little bit of help maybe..."
—————in the meantime——
( Hawkmoth's voice. Switcher's voice)
Switcher POV
What are you doing Switcher?? I told you to take their miraculous, not switch them!
A voice echoed in my head.
Chill out hawkie... I've got it under control...besides it would be a lot easier this way. With all the confusion and their new powers, they will be way too much helpless.
I telepathic-ly told the helpful man who supported me and gave me new powers...
Fine but don't let me down.
You know I won't hawkie...
And stop calling me that.
It's up to me..and you can't threaten me to take my powers cause if you do that you will lose another chance of getting your hands on these stupid miraculous. You know I am strong enough to beat them.
Ughh... fine I'll let you do it then but grab their miraculous while the fog is still there.
Oh no for some more fun, I'll let them figure out what is happening for some time...Till then I have a revenge to attend to...
(Hesitantly) fine but don't let me down, Switcher.
Of course hawkie...
After that, I search the streets of Paris to search for my nemesis, Marinette.
I shout her name like a maniac through the streets and near the Seine.
I knew she was not in her bakery as I looked for her there in the first place.
I could have got her and destroyed her of only that black stupid cat didn't show up...

Author's note...
Sorry, this story was too short as per my previous parts but it's the first day of January 2019 so I had to enjoy it... Anyways, I'll publish my next part as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support till now.
This is for all the special miraculers! Have a miraculous day.