I knew that my master- ex master had taken me along with him to Sindria but I didn't know we were so close to the palace.

The young boy first introduced me to a young girl by the name of Morgiana and to a boy named Alibaba. Morg looked to be about 16 and Alibaba was a little closer to my age, 18. I stood there shyly behind Aladdin, who stood just below my chest, as he talked to his friends. Alibaba points into the air like he just remembered something. "Oh I almost forgot!" He pulls out my small, rusty dagger and gives it to me. "We found this laying next to you."

I grabbed my dagger away from him and slowly traced my fingers over it. "Thank you." I said breathlessly. I thought I wouldn't get it back. This rusty dagger meant everything to me.

"Hey miss Kayla," Aladdin asks. "Is that a metal vassal?" I looked at the small child almost shocked.

"Y-y-Yes? ..... what about it?" He giggles softly.

"It's okay miss, we won't take it from you. We were just curious." His smile calms me again and I finally started to relax.

A tall man with long purple hair and expensive jewelry walks into the garden and greets Aladdin and his friends. A couple of other figures follow behind him. "You're finally awake I see." He smiles at me gently.

"Finally awake?"

"Yes. You have been sleeping for the past two days." The white haired man behind him says.

"I-I'm sorry for being a burden!" I said as I bowed to the obvious King and the people behind him.

"It's nothing really. We're just glad you're safe." His smile captivates me. "We're having a celebration tonight in your honor so be ready by 9! I'll have a dress sent to your room later." He walks off and waves over his shoulder.

My eyes widen. 'I'm no good at parties! I'll just embarrass myself all night long!' I silently panicked. Aladdin put his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, let's take you to Yam so she can heal you!" I worried so much that I didn't realize I was still in pain and weak. I agreed and followed the trio to a small room with magic tools and magic books around it. A beautiful woman sat in the middle of the room in a revealing generals outfit. I noticed that it was the same outfit that the white haired man had on.

"Hey Yam! This is Kayla, she's the girl we saved a couple days ago." The turquoise haired woman turned to face us and she smiled.

"Hello Kayla, I'm Yamraiha, now what can I help you with?"

Yam healed me and Aladdin finished showing me around the palace. Morgiana and I had a strange bond as we both hardly talk, we were both slaves, and we're both fanalis. She was very nice and tried to make me feel comfortable. Alibaba was also nice and he told me that he could help me learn how to use my djinn. I slowly felt more and more comfortable around all of my new friends.

9 o'clock finally came and I still wasn't ready for the party. Morg helped me change into a dress that was given to me to wear for the party. The maid said that the king picked it out himself but I wasn't sure about the outfit because it was... revealing... to say the least. Morg and I sighed at the king's choice but we eventually accepted it.