Chapter Six

The Doctor ears are ringing as she shifts a little, she looks over to Bruce whose laying next to her, who is breathing heavy, having landed rather hard

The Doctor ears are ringing as she shifts a little, she looks over to Bruce whose laying next to her, who is breathing heavy, having landed rather hard. He is gripping the grated floor to maintain control, but his eyes are green, his face intense.

  "Bruce" she whispers reaching for him. Bruce struggles to suppress the rage, but his face is growing, changing slowly. " Bruce, you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. " she tries to reassured him, but, even she didn't believe her words. "Listen to me. We're gonna be okay. Right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never...."

  " Your life?" His voice has the change in it, the bitter amusement is morphing to a deep threatening growl. The Doctor eyes goes wide in fear and surprise. She looks at him terrified as another explosion rocks the whole carrier. Bruce then turns to look at her, transforming just as the lights go out.

  " Bruce" Said The Doctor pleadingly. He suddenly starts transforming into the Hulk and gives her one last knowing look. The Doctor of finally manages to get herself free from the rubble. She stops and stares at the Hulk with pity. Her gut wrenches. She feels bad for Bruce and the Hulk. The Hulk, sensing her, turns his head and puts on a face of a disturbing monster. She stares at him and holds her ground as best as could.

" Gonna have to try harder to scare me, mate." She states with fake ease and calmness. She swallows the nervous and scared lump that had been growing. The Hulk curiously tilted his head at the blonde British woman; he clearly didn't know how to respond to her. The Hulk, who suddenly has some brilliant idea, roars as loud as he could and it's enough to terrify someone like The Doctor. The Doctor takes off in fast sprint out the room and jolts  further down a hallway where sparks are flying everywhere. She then heads up the stairs with The Hulk hot on her tail. The Hulk is full on chasing after her at this point. The Doctor maneuvers around the hallway and successfully rolls under a turbine. She starts to crawl within the maze of pipes. The HULK pulls them out from above the catwalk. The Doctor falls through under the catwalks in a quickly and stealthily escapes. The Hulk lets out a roar of rage unlike anything. It's so... Primal... and... Not even human in the slightest sense. It send chills down The Doctors spin.

The Doctor continued to crawl under the catwalk. She then stops as there is a sudden loud set of booms. The room vibrates violently and rhythmically. The Doctor reaches into her pocket pulls out her only weapon; her sonic screwdrivers. She slowly walks out onto the catwalk and spins. She grimaces as she sees The Hulk. She quickly moves to hold her sonic screwdriver over some of the screws of the pipe system in tell they come undone. One of the nitrogen pipes manages to hits The Hulk in face. The Doctor takes her moment of opportunity to flee and begins to run through the maze of long and winding corridors. She can easily hear the sound the monster coming behind her, but, she doesn't let it get to her. She focus on what was in front of her.

Finally, she reaches one of the last of the long corridors. As she runs, behind her, the Hulk tears up the hallway, coming at her in an inhuman speed. The Doctor turns to see, but the Hulk slaps her into the wall before slamming her to the ground. She groans out in deep pain and fear. The Doctor stares up at The Hulk. A fear she has never felt before begins to seep out and become rather visible. The Hulk raises his hand, but he suddenly knocked off his feet by Thor, who's tackled him into the next room.