Designing an Identity

After what seemed like hours of designing and brainstorming her outfit and name had been chosen. "So your official name will be Ladybug and you want black pants with a red and black polkadotted sash around the belt of the pants, along with a red long sleeve shirt that is under a black tanktop...does that sound right Marinett?" Tikki looked from the design to Marinett to see if that was indeed everything but upon the look from the girl and seeing as how she was a bit troubled she smiled as she knew something was a tad off "i want to add a mask to go along with the name we chose for my identity but i dont know how to-...." After saying that she quickly drew a mask colored in red with black polkadots on them only to give a determined smile as Marinett nodded her head "and thats everything to the design Tikki....how long do you suppose it would take to have someone create the design we came up with? Because im itching to go on a mission of any kind right about now."

Tikki only smiled and shook her head "it will be done within two or three days...but in the meantime" she paused as she grabbed a textbook for science, math, history, and language arts, she placed them infront of Marinett and hummed "your first assignment from me is to read and do your work on all of these since you still have school to attend on your down time~" gently touching Marinetts nose with her finger she giggled knowing she hit the nail on the mark with her point as Marinett groaned and turned her head "why cant i just skip my schooling and go on real missions? School wont help me at all with the whole spy stuff!"

Groaning again she put her head on the desk and turned her view to the four heavy looking textbooks with an annoyed look, while Tikki sighed "Marinett we have gone over this once before" putting an arm around her middle and a hand up to her face while she pinched the bridge of her nose she shook her head "you must be well educated both in and out of spy duty....the spy life does come with perks such as protection from friends, a place to work at, and if needed a place to crash for any amount of time...but you have family and friends before you are a spy. And that means landing a real job to pay for things such as food and essentials" sighing once again she stopped pinching the bridge of her nose and looked at Marinett "besides how else are you supposed to know anything about the world around you for missions if you refuse to learn any tips and tricks to keep yourself one step ahead of your enemy...."

Looking away she gently smiled and looked at the floor as she stood up from her chair and leaned against the desk knowing she had a point from the expression Marinett was giving as she knew she was thinking it over, and the sigh that was heard from Marinett was confirmation. Marinett looked at the books and then to Tikki "oh fine....i guess i still need school....but i wont enjoy it i promise you that much Tikki" looking at her mentor she smirked and took one of the text books and opened it up but before she could do anything Tikki grabbed her by the wrist and gently dragged her out of the chair and over to the door "im glad to hear you finally realize that Marinett...but now is the time to change and meet your partner", blinking from that sudden bit of information Marinett gasped and tried to get her arm out of the gentle yet strong hold that tikki has on her.

"W-wait im not ready! I thought we werent supposed to know eachothers identity yet!" Tikki only glanced behind and hummed as she led her out and to a nearby bathroom "you arent....but this is just a small meet up that Master Fu wanted, the next time you see your partner your official costumes will be here" pushing Marinett into a bathroom stall only to then turn and grab a red dress, a red mask, and some red heels she gave them to Marinett and smiled "now dont take to long ok? You dont want to keep your new partner waiting!~" and with that Tikki left the room and headed to the masters office leaving Marinett to groan in annoyance at the fact she was meeting her partner earlier then expected which gave her little time to prepare for what he could be like.