Chapter Seven: How dare I?

The next morning

I wake up next to Harry. The sun shines through our window. "Good Morning" Harry says.

"good morning" I say. Harry puts his hand on my stomach.

"Hey baby. I understand I'm not your daddy. I will be the best and only daddy you will ever have." Harry says. Tears fill my eyes. I lean over and hug Harry. He squeezes me tightly, still being careful of my stomach. I can't believe that the man lying in bed next to me, this perfect man, is not the father of my baby. It just doesn't feel right. All I know is that this man lying in bed next to me is going to be a great father. Even if it is not his real son. I know the boys will be great uncles too. I'm just worried about the fans. What will they think of all this? Should I just tell them that Harry is the baby's real father? No no no no that will just cause more commotion. What should I tell the fans? Papparatzi? The truth? Absolutely not!! They'll think I'm a slutty bitch.

I yell at the top of my lungs "I'm a slutty bitch" Tears fall down my cheeks.

"Brishelle no your not" Harry says, trying to stay calm. His muscular arm pulls me closer to him.

"Yes I am! I am dating Harry Styles and pregnant with Adam Marshall's baby! The dead one! Harry it's not right! Why do you want to date a fake like me? A nobody? Huh? Harry Styles answer that!" I yell, the tears falling harder.

"Because Brishelle when I saw you that night at the show, you looked so beautiful, your sundress and pink high tops went so well together. Your makeup that showed all the beautiful features of your face. Your dress showed all of your curves. All the things that make me still in love with you today. I know that I am not your baby's blood father, but I will act as if I am. I am your baby's new father, Blood related or not." Harry says. I burry my head in his shirt and cry and cry and cry. Harder than the day I did when my father died. Harry lifts my face. He stares into my eyes. "Brishelle you are beautiful. I will help you raise this baby father or not. You will be a perfect mother. And I can tell." Harry says. He dries my tears. "Just Relax" Harry says. I nod my head. I put my head on the pillow and cuddle up to Harry's chest.

"Thank you Harry" I say.

"No Brishelle, thank you for being in my life" Harry says. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Seven Hours Later

I wake up to Aridessa and Harry standing above me. A cold ,wet washcloth lays on my forehead. An ice pack rests on my forehead. "You alright?" Harry asks. I shake my head. My head is pounding, it hurts so much.

"What happened?" I stutter. A nurse walks over to me. I am in the E.R. ... Again.

"You fainted. That's probably going to happen a lot during your pregnancy" She says. I nod my head.

"When can I find out the gender?" I ask.

"We can do that now if you would like" The nurse says. I look up at Harry. He smiles at me.

"Sure" I say. She brings in a machine and puts gel on my stomach. I look at the screen.

"He is very healthy and looking great" The nurse says. I look up at Harry. He puts a hand on my stomach.

"Here that daddy's boy. Your doing great" Harry says. He looks up at me. "She did say that. You are having a boy, right?" Harry says.

"No Harry, we are having a boy" I say.

Later that night

"C'mon Harry we need some names" I say.

"Um... I want Oliver William" He says.

"I want Aidan Joseph. For my dad" I say.

"I like Dakota Joseph" Harry says.

"I've always liked the name Akon Samuel" I say.

"I like that... but Gabriel Edward is better" Harry says.

"Absolutely not" I disagree.

"Aridessa and I have always said that if I ever had a baby, we have to name it Ash David" I say.

"She is insane" Harry says. The other boys burst into our room.

"We are here to help with names" Niall declares. The boys sit around us on the bed.

"Jupiter Michael" Liam says.

"Kevin John" Louis suggests.

"I am not naming my baby after a pigeon" I say folding my arms. Louis pouts.

"What about Noah Luke" Zayn says.

"I like that" I say. I fall backward onto the bed. I run a hand through my hair. I sit up.

"Daniel Michael" I say. Harry claps his hands.

"And that is terrible" He disagrees.

"Nathaniel Josh" Liam suggests.