Chapter 3: The Emergency Room

Harry rushes out of the car and limps me to the doors. I scream in pain as we walk to the desk. I moan and throw my head back. "Don't worry Brishelle we're almost there" Harry says. A doctor brings out a wheelchair and Harry helps me into it. The doctors slowly walk me to the hospital room. "Take good care of her" Harry yells from the lobby. I look back and see Harry crying into Louis' shirt.

Harry's P.O.V

They take Brishelle away. "Take good care of her" I yell. Louis pulls me close and I cry into his shirt.

"It's going to be okay" Louis tries to reassure me.

"How do you know? She told me that her mother was, well she beat her her whole life" I say. Louis' eyes widen.

"Mr. Styles" The nurse says. I walk over to her.

"Yes" I say fear full. The nurse steps aside.

Brishelle P.O.V.

"Miss Clark" The Nurse says. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and follow her. The nurse steps aside and I see Harry standing in front of me.

"Harry" I say. I run into his arms. He pulls me into a kiss. We break apart and Harry has a huge smile on his face. I tuck a curl behind his ear. "Come here Mr. Perfect" I say. Harry pulls me into a tight hug.

"You can go home Brishelle" The nurse says. I smile. Harry picks me up bridal style and carries me out the doors the boys following behind. He hands me to Paul and Harry finds his car keys. Paul lays me in the backseat on Niall's lap. I look up at Niall and smile. Harry sits in the drivers seat Liam sits next to Harry. Zayn sits next to Niall and I and Louis sits next to Zayn.

"Harry" I say.

"Yes Brishelle" Harry says.

"Thank you" I say.

"I'm just happy your okay" He says.

"So am I" Louis says.

"And me" Louis says.

"Me too"Niall says.

"I think all of us are happy" Zayn says.