Johnny Cade

Y/N POV
I was walking to the curtis house because there was nothing to do. I was so bored and it was so hot. When I got there. I saw what everybody does every day. Ponyboy was reading, dally was smoking, sodapop was helping darry cook lunch, two-bit was watching mickey mouse, and steve was eating cake. But there was one person missing. The door slammed behind me. "H-hey g-g-guys." The voice said. Johnny cakes." Hey cade." I liked calling him by his last name I dont know why.

Johnny's POV
When I walked in I saw my crush,
Y/N. I tried to act cool. But my stupid shyness took the best of me. "H-hey g-g-guys." I said. Then Y/N turned around. "Hey Cade." She said. I liked it when she called me by my last name it was cute. I blushed. I think she saw it because she giggled. I took a sit next to pony. Y/N sat beside me. We were watching mickey mouse and she started to lay her head on my shoulder. I didn't mind but I blushed a deep red. I think pony noticed because he smirked at me.

Y/N POV
I was watching mickey mouse with johnny and two-bit. My eyes started to feel heavy. I put my head on Johnny's shoulder and closed my eyes. I want that sleepy but i just closed my eyes. They thought i was really sleeping because i heard pony say " You really like her dont u johnny?" "Ya i do. But what kind of girl like Y/N want a guy like me. She rather pick one of you guys." Then two-bit joined in. "Oh come on Johnny cakes. Of course she loves you. Why else will she put her head on you shoulder?" " oh I dont know maybe because she is tired." Johnny said. I couldn't take it anymore. I took my head of Johnny's shoulder and leaned in to kiss him. I felt his soft lips on mine. I heard whistling and hollering. Johnny was surprised because his eyes widened and he didnt kiss back. But I couldn't blame him. He didnt know.