Love Potion gone....Right!?

If you asked Adrien Agreste who he was in love with, the boy would have described a god but everyone knows that the person He admires so much is the one and only Ladybug. Three years ago Chat Noir and Ladybug appeared and three years down the drain for Adrien getting the girl of his dreams. At this point the boy was desperate for love and would do anything to at least breathe in her sweet sent. The Ladyblog was no help with anything and Adrien had gone into a dark part of the internet.

Plagg watched as his chosen clicked on a link that led him to a love themed page where the only thing on sale was a bottle with a familiar love symbol. Being Plagg he ignored the boy and went to his precious Camembert. Plagg knew he should interfere but the smell of cheese was too much for him to put down.

Adrien looked at the bottle on the screen and sighed
"There's no way that this stuff is real."

He looked back to the price of the bottle.
"But if it is.. I could make her love me..No!! Do I want her to puppy sick love me or Romantically find me interesting?"

" There are two bottles one for puppy lovers and Romantic lovers. If I give her the Romantic one... She would be the same but...in love with me?"

The mouse wavered over the buy button.

"Screw it!!"

The boys finger slammed hard on the click button of the mouse and the screen loaded. A pink heart popped up and said "congratulations open your window for delivery!"

Puzzled Adrien got up and opened the window. A pink bird flew in with a pink ribbon strapped onto a blood red bottle. Where a rose symbol shines with glitter around it. Adrien mouth gaped took the bottle and the bird flew off.

———————————————————————————
It was eight o'clock when she got there. He turned his head to their drinks and sighed. He was gonna do it.

The red bottle spilled its liquid into the pure white water and turned blood red then back to the crystal clear blue. In order for the potion to work he had to drink it too. He really would do anything for this girl.

"Hey Chat! Whatcha got there?"

"Ah My Lady! I brought us some water bottles to drink!"

She smiled at him and took the bottle. She trusted him so no need to get suspicious. If only she knew.

He took the bottle cap off and gulped down the water. He peeked over to his Lady and watched as she did the same. She must have been thirsty.;)

Suddenly she looked at him with her beautiful eyes. They seemed lost in his too.

"You love me.." she suddenly spoke. This wasn't what he expected.

The love potion wasn't a love potion like the movies had no this was different she could feel his love for her and he could feel her love for him. Since both partners drank it.

Her body was overwhelmed with love,his love it made her want to kiss and hold him. He truly did love her.

"What?" He said

"You truly do love me.."

"Yes... I do My Lady"

"All these years.. you still waited.."

"I would wait forever for you My Lady"

"I saw your promise when I drank this..."

"I would love whoever is behind that mask.."

"Even if..."

"If what My Lady?"

"Even if it's plain Marinette?"

"My Lady... My Marinette I would vow to hold your hand until death do us part..."

He was freaked out that she revealed herself to him so easily but what he felt that she felt for Adrien and Chat made him flip on the inside.

"You would hold my hand on cold rainy nights.."

"And if you needed an umbrella I would hand it to you My Lady..."

"Adrien.."

"Marinette.."

She had walked up to him and placed her hand on his face which he leaned into with great pleasure. His hands found her waist and pulled her closer. Inches apart the potion worked its magic on their lips as her pink lipgloss was replaced with bright red lipstick. And his lips glowing for the other lips to meet. Leaning in first he captures her lips and the taste of her sweet lips. He felt her kiss back with all his love he gave her and he kissed her with all the love she gave him. The potion worked but with a little twist in it. He loved this twist.

Deepening the kiss he felt all of their love smash into one she passionately kissed back, resting her hands on his shoulders. They split apart for a few minutes and then finally spoke.

"My Lady as much as I love taking your breath away I think we should do it some where more private."

"Why don't we go to that old abandoned flower shop? I have been secretly resting there."
——————————————————————————
They laid on the blankets that surrounded the old abandoned shop. The flowers vines growing above their pillow fort and their loving hide out. Chat gazed at his Lady and picked her hand up kissing it lightly as she slept. She smiled as his lips left her knuckles and when she felt a familiar cat curl his arms around her body.

If you asked Adrien Agreste about buying a love potion,he would say that it won't work unless you truly know what love is. And he did because Adrien Agreste was Ladybugs lover and forever fiancé. Well soon to be fiancé as she was his soon to be bride. He would wait forever for her...

Love potions really do make no sense......