𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌 | 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐

(y/n)'s training would finally pay off, this ten minute exam would make choose your fate. becoming a hero or quitting everything and becoming a villain.
that was a cruel joke.
it was a joke? right?

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗
╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════╝

You were now in front of the Battle Center A door, surrounded by strangers. They almost likely split everyone that went to the same middle school up, so they were at different Battle Centers. That would only make sense.

It didn't really matter to you, once you moved you weren't as social as you were at the old school. The kids at the Liasburg middle school often called you thermostat and you hated it, more than anything.

At your old school, Gingerbrook Middle you had Mina Ashido and Eijiro Kirishima, they were so accepting and kind towards you. They never judged you, always making you feel welcomed. All three of you were supposed to be the best heroes together.

You hoped you get to see them in U.A if you got in...

"Right, lets start!" Present Mic called out.
"Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles. Run, Run, Run listeners! You're wasting airtime here." He added.

Everyone starts to run into the urban designer area. It takes you a moment to realize what the hell is happening. So, you quickly glitch to a near by building and look around, seeing multiple villains (robots). So you quickly start to think out a plan, quickly.

This is more like a competition, first come, first served. It's not like people are going to save robots for people.

Glitching closer to the group robots, you begin to warm up the palm of your hands. Quickly you blasted the heat around 1510 degrees C (2750°F) because you knew that's the temperature iron and steel melted.

That was 32 points. You don't want to overuse your glitching quirk so you take it slow. As you are faced with a three pointer, you quickly melted the metal robot.

"Four Minutes Left!" Present mic announced.

You had started to look around at other computing? watching people take down robots with a variety of quirks.

You shake your head, snapping out of it and teleported to a top of a building. Your vision began to glitch getting blurry, but it you could still see. After a while of standing, your vision is back in check.

Scanning the area you see a guy with blonde hair with a streak of black in his hair that resembled a lightening bolt. He was close to a robot but seemed to be dumbfounded. He stood there with a thumbs up and a bloody nose.

What the hell is wrong with this off brand pikachu? Why is he just standing there?

You quickly teleported over to him, pushing him away as he mumbled inaudible words. You quickly radiate heat in the direction of the robot and burn the robot to a hot metal slush substance.

After a couple moments the guy seems to snap out of it. He looks over at you, a bit confused before shaking it off.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah i'm great, cutie. Thanks for looking out for me." He winked at you.

You rolled your eyes, trying to hide your blush. "No problem, i have to go now! Hero points and stuff!"

You glitch to the top of a nearby building and smiled.

Come on get your head in the game! No distractions.

The sound of metal filled you ears, you couldn't locate where it was coming from. Suddenly A chunk of metal came flying in your director, you didn't have time to react.

You brave for impact, but nothing seemed to hit you. You heard a deep but soft voice.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

A male with multiple limbs has stopped the huge piece of metal from hitting me. One of the limbs had formed a mouth when he spoke.

"Yes! I am fine, thank you so much for saving me." You smile.

He nods, his mouth was covered by a blue like mask. You could see a smile form on a limb before the ground started to shake harshly.

The ground was shaking,  you could barely think. You look up to see a huge robot, a 0pt. A lot of people started to flee, but this was a great opportunity.

"Just One minute left!" Present Mic called out.

Someone would try to be flashy and show off their skill to impress and intimidate everyone else. This would be a great chance to take out smaller robots for more points.

You quickly run around, sending heat wave from the palms of your hands to burn through the robots. This was the easiest way to eliminate the robots and quickly.

You hear explosions of robots nearby, once again it wasn't you. Eventually you look around and see hedgehog boy.

"Hey!" You yell at him.

He looked over at you with a smirk.

He's an asshole, but really attractive

You groan and snap out of it, but you couldn't really. When you first bumped into it, you didn't realize how well built he was. You realize he was using the method you were: taking out smaller robots while everyone focused of the huge one.

"Oi! What do you think you're doing?" He asked, hearing the aggression in his tone you back up.

"N-nothing!" You run a few blocks down and continue to take down robots.

He was giving you an intimidating death glare as you ran. This wouldn't be the last time you saw him, both of you were aware of that.

A loud thud was felt through the ground causing you to lose your balance. You could only assume someone took down the 0pt robot. Dust and debris scattered everywhere, building collapsed. You hoped no one was hurt. An alarm goes off.

"Time's Up!" Present Mic announced.

Everyone is tired and exhausted, panting and looking around. In battle center A there were no severe injuries, just scrapes and bruises.