𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  YOUR QUIRKS  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧༺♥༻∞ GLITCH ∞༺♥༻✧
Ability: The user can teleport or "glitch" a few meters away from their original position.
☆ The farthest the user can teleport is 15 meters.
☆ The user can teleport specific body parts.
Drawback(s):
★ Overuse if the quirk can lead to the user's vision getting glitchy.
★ This depends on the number of times the user uses the quirk and not the duration they use it for.
Special Attack:
The user concentrated their energy into one glitch, where they continuously glitch around, being able to stay out of sight and attack simultaneously.
♡ This attack last for up to 20 seconds.

༺♥༻TEMPERATURE REGULATION ༺♥༻
These two quirks tie together.
Ability: The user can shift their temperature to anywhere in between -508°F (300°C) and 2,220°F (1204°C).  The user can send out heat waves or cold waves from any/every part of the body, but usually the palm of the hand or mouth.
☆ The user can change their body temperature regardless of the surrounding.
Drawback(s):
★Changing opposite temperatures too quickly may cause severe burns and/or frostbite.
★The heat and cold can be extremely deadly.
★After using the special attack the user can no longer regulate their body temperature for the next thirty minutes to an hour.
★The temperature change can happens within 30 seconds-5 minutes

In the picture above is, your hero suit is. The suit is  made out of a specific material that can withstand the any heat and the cold. It is also light weight so its comfortable and yet beautiful. The suit is also able to teleport with you. It able to change colors depending on the temperature of your quirk. It also helps you stay cool when using hotter temperature and keeps you warm when using the colder temperatures. Your suit is also scandalous, showing the cleavage area, but you are able to cover it if preferred.

A/N: I actually didn't come up with these quirk ideas myself, so big thanks to BarnOwlJPG that made a book with a ton of quirk ideas! Credit to the artist of the picture <3