My princess

It seems as if everything just stopped as I made eye contact with my mom. I don't remember how but in a matter of seconds I was out of Xavier's arms and up the stairs in my moms. I remember hearing everyone gasp. Next thing I know the guards are pulling me away from my mom and saying something about assaulting the queen. I hear growling and see Xavier running up to me as other male wolves have their filthy paws on me.

"Let her go." the queen says with athority clear in her musical voice. Immediately the hands are off of me and Xavier is wrapping his around my waist. Next thing I know Queen Chloe was back in front of me holding my face. She began to cry and she hugged me close to her and just help me. I feel something warm trickle down my face but I realized I'm crying too.

"Hush darling, everything will be fine I promise." She whispered in my ear. Just fun we noticed how quiet it was. We turned and all eyes were on us, everyone was watching in awe.

"Everyone go to the ballroom. it's about time this celebration begins." King Cameron's voice boomed. Everyone cleared the foyer and entered the ballroom. "Soon darling we will meet after the ball. go have fun I'll see you later. I love you." King Cameron said while grabbing my arm. he looked away and walked towards the ballroom. When Xavier and I walked into the ballroom a hush fell over the crowd. we walked towards our pack and whispers spread across the room.

'Who is she.' Why did the Queen hug her.' 'Why didn't she get charged with assault.' 'the guard just let her go why.' 'Who is she.' 'Where did she come from.' Questions like this were whispered throughout the room. I don't know how to handle this so I went to Niira and asked her to go to the restroom. once I get into the restroom I start to have a panic attack.

" what if they don't like me. what if they don't want me to be their queen. what if I'm not suited anymore. how will I do this. Niira help me!" I said gasping for air. right now I was sitting on the ground. I was clutching my chest trying to drag as much air into my lungs as possible. I was getting light headed and I could see spots. how will I ever do this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.
sorry for leaving it at this cliff hangerish part and taking so long to update. I've been really busy with school and I've also had really bad writers block. I will try to update again very soon. Please bear with me and let me know what you think.

Love,
dare bear!

P. S. Keep smiling!