Meeting suddenly.

*Sadie's pov*

He's perfect. Black hair that reaches his eye brows and is slightly flippy. Gray eyes that are framed with long beautiful dark lashes. A great body, I can see the muscles in his arms and his and show through his tight shirt. Perfectly kissable lips that are just slightly pink. Oh goddess I was mates with one of the hottest males alive!

*Sadie's mates pov*

She's just stunning. Flaming locks of hair that match the flame of life in her beautiful green eyes. Plump lips that I can only imagine taste as sweet as she looks. Her body is perfect. Not too much here not to little there. Legs that go on forever. She looks like she could hold her own in a fight which is a huge turn on. Damn I am mated with a goddess.

*Niira's pov*

Damn is my mate FINE! He's got slightly wavy brown hair and dark chocolate eyes. His lips are just the right shade and his muscles. Oh his muscles! Perfect! Him. Perfect! We will be perfect! Now to see if he's got a nice name to go with his perfectness.

*Niira's mates pov*

Damn my mate is gorgeous. She's got curves in all the right places, porcelain skin, her eyes are as blue as blue can get. Completely stunning. She looks to be slightly shorter than me, perfect to fit in my arms.

*Sadie's pov*

Last thing I remember doing was standing up but now I am somehow in this handsome strangers arms. He's taller than me which I like. It feels right to be in his arms. I snap out of my daze and look over to see Niira in another guys arms. Looks like she found her mate as well. I pull away and he grabs my hand. He leads me over to the table and pulls up a chair for me. I sit down and we start talking. As we're talking Niira and her mate sit down as well.

"So what's your name?" I ask quietly. It is very out of character for me to be shy and quiet.

"My and is Xavier, what's your name sweet heart?" He asks making me blush. Damn his voice is sexy!

"Sadie." I said smiling into my lap.

"Okay princess." He said smiling at me while I just froze. How did he know! I looked at Niira quickly and she was looking at me shocked.

"What makes you think I'm a princess?" I said looking him in the eye and smirking.

"Your name means princess sweet heart. He said laughing slightly.

"Oh I didn't know that. Well I'm far from a princess." I said winking and laughing.

"Well in my eyes you are a princess." He whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. Just then my phone started buzzing. It said incoming call Nick. I felt Xavier tense next to me as I got up and took the call.

"Hey what's up?" I asked Nick.'You need to get home now. You are way late!' Is the answer I got. I looked at my watch and it was almost 10. "Shit! I will be there soon!" I said hanging up. I ran back to the table and mind linked Niira. She stood up. We started to leave when I was suddenly pulled back. I look and there is a pissed off looking Xavier holding into my wrist.

"Who the hell is Nick?" He asked slowly. I grabbed a sharpie out of my bag and wrote my number on his hand and wrote 'explain later. Call me ;)' on his hand and ran out with Niira not far behind. We got to my car jumped in after putting our bags In the back and I zoomed off back home. Thank god we asked Niira's mom if she could stay the night when we were shopping. When we got in I ran straight up to alpha nick and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry for being late!" I said while crushing myself to him.

"We met our mates and lost track of time!" Niira pitched in.

"Very well girls. Take your stuff up to your room and settle down. We have a early morning tomorrow. I have to meet with the neighboring alphas family and I'm bringing you two with me. Wear something dressy but casual." He said while kissing us both on the head and going upstairs.

"I'm going with you!" Niira said excitedly.

"Well yeah you are my beta. I don't care if we aren't in our own pack or anything if I'm the future queen then you are to be my beta!" I said smiling. Better start getting you trained for it now!" I said smiling.

"Oh no way! I love you, I love you, I love you!" She said grabbing me and jumping up and down. I just laughed. We then headed up to my room got changed and snuggled down to get ready for tomorrow. Right before I fell asleep I got a text that said 'sleep tight princess. Hope to get that explanation tomorrow.' I smiled and then fell asleep thinking of my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm so sorry guys for not updating very quickly but I have had really bad writers block. I think my story is kinda boring right now but I promise I will make it better soon. I just really hate getting started with my stories. Any way thank you for reading and everything! Also sorry its so short right now. Please leave comments and tell me what you think! It will help me wanna write sooner! I love you guys! Xoxo!
-love darebear