Time to ball

Today is the ball! Oh my goddess! I'm so excited!!!! Niira and I are in my room getting ready. It's only 7in the morning but beauty takes time! The ball starts at 9pm and it'll take about an hour and a half to get there. Xavier and Dalton are here at my house too but they are in another room obviously. I mean Niira and I have been going about business in our bra and underwear.... Male teen wolves and half dressed females don't end up well, especially if it's their mates. They are getting slightly annoying though. They keep texting us asking if were done yet... Boys! Anyway my hair is going to be in it's natural curls but a little bit from each side is going to be pinned back while my bangs frame my face. I'm curling Niira's hair because we want similar hair and makeup. I swear this girl is my twin we love everything the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niira and I have completed our outfits, we have our eyeshadow done in natural colors but in the smokey eyes style so we have 3 tones of brown but it fades from one color to the other. Eyeliner just on our bottom lids and maskera. We have light blush and clear lip gloss then our dresses. We both have a clutch and flats because who wants to dance in heels for hours on end. We do a final check in the mirror. Smile at ourselves as my phone starts buzzing.
"Whaaaaat!" I whine into the phone.
"Are you done yeeeet," Xavier whines back "we're boooored!"
"Patience is a virtue honey and you're going to have to learn that one really soon I'm afraid" I reply laughing.
"Just hurryyyyy" he says but you can hear the pout that's probably on his face. I hang up and Niira laughs.
"Harsh." She says with a smirk on her face. We giggle as we walk out the door and head to the stairs. We pause at the top and look down when we hear a collective gasp. The whole pack is standing at the bottom staring at us with their mouths open.
"I'm tapping that tonight." The quarterback from school says. His linebacker buddy nods in agreement and both boys have hunger in their eyes. Upon hearing this both Xavier and Dalton push through the crowd so they can be the first to us. We walk down and they wrap their arms around us whispering how stunning we look and lead us through the crowd. Everyone tells us how gorgeous we are as we pass them on our way to the car. We all snuggle in for the ride.

~~~~~~~~1 1/2 hours later~~~~~~~~

As we pull up to the front doors our pack forms a crowd with a circle in the middle for Alphas Nick and Lisa, Niira, Dalton, Xavier, and I. We all walk as one to the doors and through.
"Welcome!" We hear and we all look to the top of the grand staircase and tears stream down my face. Standing up at the top is the king and queen. My mom and dad......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go! Sorry if it's short I'm updating from my phone haha :) hope you like it I will try to upload weekly and hope to not get writers block! Lol love you and thank you for reading my story!
~darebear