chapter 6

"Is he missing with me? I mean he always jokes around and I fall for it. I think he is joking around because there's no way a girl that cute can't like." Namjoon thought. After that he kept thinking about her and when he was about to sleep he hard bad thunderstorm. He looked outside, "where did this weather come from? Zerick!" As he said he went to his room and was knocking in and then busted the door open. He found Zerick sitting up at the bed with his eyes really white. "HEY SNAP OUT OF IT!" He still didn't and then tried to punch him but one lighting from Zerick's body struck him and he fell to the floor.

"What the hell are these people doing? In trying to sleep!" Nora said as she went up there. She found Namjoon on the floor. "Hey are you ok?" Nora said.

"Yea I'm fine wow nice legs." Namjoon said. She looked down and realised she wasn't wearing any pants. She felt her face go red and pushed him.

"Ow. That kinda hurt. We gotta get him back." Namjoon said.

"How are we gonna do that." Nora said.

"Don't know try something." Namjoon said. They try to throw things but his body kept throwing lighting. Then they gave up Nora left but Namjoon stayed. Then a few seconds later he snapped out of it. His eyes went back to his color and looked at Namjoon.

"What happened?" Namjoon said.

"I saw her she's struggling to get out but I can't really see where exactly she is." Zerick said.

"Well get some rest and find him and see if he can tell us where she is." Namjoon said.

"Ok go idea. What happened to my room?" Zerick said as looking at Namjoon who had the face of guilt.

"Well we tried to throwing things at you but your body kept throwing lighting at then so yeah." Namjoon said.

"Well of course my body will throw lighting at them it's basically saying don't get close don't you remember last time?" Zerick said.

"Oh right I forgot sorry." Namjoon said.

"You better clean this up early in the morning well afternoon because u woke up late." Zerick said. "Now leave."

"Fine whatever." Namjoon said.

                 After Zerick woke up.

"Where are you going?" Nora asked.

"I'm going to talk to Tae." Zerick said as leaving. Little did he know that Nora  followed him. After watching him grabbed Tae and beating him up and yelling at him she come out.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE? TELL ME NOW!" Zerick said.

"I'm telling you I don't know please stop I'm begging you." Taehyung said.

"Get off of him and where's who?" Nora said as pushing Zerick away from him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Zerick said.

"Where's who?!" Nora said.

"It's none of your business. Also if you tell her I'm killing you." Zerick said as leaving.

"Who is he talking about and don't lie." Nora said.

"I won't tell you leave me alone."Tae said getting up and leaving with tears.

" Hey come on what's all this."Nora said as trying to comfort him.

"It's all my fault." Tae said as crying on to her.

"Hey you can tell me anything I'm always here for you and you know it." Nora said.

"Thanks I'm really am happy your my friend your always by my side." Tae said and out of the blue he kissed her and Namjoon saw that and he was mad but he left thinking that they been a couple already because he always seen them together.

"What the hell." Nora said as slapping him.

"Ouch. I'm sorry I didn't know what came over me." Tae said but Nora left. "Shit what have I done if she tells anyone especially Zerick I'm done for."

"Wait please don't tell anyone, ok?" Tae said.

"Ok if you don't want me to tell my brother then who is he talking about?" Nora said.

"His talking about your........ "

A/N: Cliffhanger!  Guess what his gonna say till next time pichoveds! (Its a word in a different language 😉