"Sure," she grins and stays exactly where she is.

"We meant without you babe." I prompt. She pouts but eventually she storms off with Britney trailing behind. Ryder winks at Amelia as she heads off with her friends. Are she and Ryder... Nah, must be seeing things.

We sit for hours talking about upcoming games, latest movies and homework we haven't done. It's nice to get away from the pressure from my parents, teachers and coaches. Especially Sabrina. She keeps going on about being prom Queen and how I can't mess up being the most popular guy at school so we can be the 'it' couple. I didn't even ask her out. Well officially anyway. We hooked up at a party in freshman year and the rest (sadly) has been history. I honestly don't know what happened. Sabrina was cool, and awesome to hang around back then, but now she's the biggest problem in my life...

"Hey Zac bro. You there??" One of the other guys on the team waves his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Yeah." Must have zoned out for quite some time. Ryder looks at me concerned for a second before returning to the conversation. He knows I've been thinking about the whole Sabrina thing. His is advice is that I must go with my gut (because listening to your heart isn't a guy thing, we use our gut as a substitute) and just break it off with Sabrina.

"We were just saying that we should throw another killer party before Christmas vacay. We haven't in a while. Or even better, after we beat Heathercrest next week. Those tigers are going down!!!" Ryder says and high fives the guys next to him.

The Heathercrest tigers are our biggest rivals and we lost to them last season, but our coaches have been working us like crazy, to make sure we leave them in the dust.

***

Its 7 o'clock when I get home that evening and as I walk in the door, mom stands there in a long blue gown.

"Where have you been? Your father and I having been waiting for you!! I told you about our charity event tonight and that you need to watch you brother and sister." Mom says grabbing her purse and having a final look in the mirror.

"Oh sorry forgot. Must have forgotten. Where are the terrible twins?"

"They're in the living watching movies. You know what to do if there's an emergency right?? There's food in the fridge if you're hungry." Dad says walking in. He's in his tux with a tie matching mom's dress.

"Okay cool. See you guys."

"Make sure the twins get to bed before 9 and no horror movies. Bye honey." She slams the door, leaving me alone in the main hallway.

I walk into the living room to see Mia on the couch and Sean underneath a blanket avalanche on the floor. My twin siblings, Mia and Sean. The two craziest kids I know, and I don't know why I'd do without them. Mia is the girly girl. I swear if she would paint the words One Direction on her walls she would. Mom still hasn't let her get into the makeup and cell phone stage yet, but Mia's been pushing for months to get one for her and Sean's birthday. On the other hand, everyone says Sean is the exact replica of me. He loves sports, cars, cars, music. We usually mess around, wrestling and stuff like that. Both with dirty blonde hair, green eyes and the only thing similar in likes are superheroes. Other than that, two completely different personalties.

"Hey you too, what you guys watching?" I say, falling onto the couch next to Mia.

"Hey Zac! Ugh just Madagascar 2 again. We've seen it a million times but there's just nothing else on." Sean turns away from the TV to look at me. "Can't we do something fun with you?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Anything but this. Please!!" Mia whines and hits me with a pillow.

"Are you starting a war with me younger sister."

"Well I'm not, but..." She stands on the couch and looks at Sean, as he grabs a pillow off the floor, with an evil look of his face "...we are."

"Oh it's on!!"

We all start flinging pillows at each other. After what seems like hours, I whack Sean and he falls on to the mattress on the floor. I throw the pillow at Mia and softly tackle her on the coach, and start tickling her.

Okay. Okay!! I...Haha... I surrender." She gasps.

I stand up and look at Sean. "What about you tough guy?"

"Same here bro. If I had thrown another pillow my arms, my arms would've fallen off. How do you do it Zac?"

"Well, what can I say? It's all in the biceps." I lift up my t-shirt sleeves and flex my muscles.

Mia rolls her eyes. "Ugh, whatever. You're so full of it."

"Come on, let's get another movie. I'll make popcorn and stuff."

We all sit in the kitchen to get the food and snacks for the movie.

"So Zac, how's Sabrina?" Mia asks in a half-hearted voice. She and Sean aren't that subtle about not liking Sabrina.

"She's okay, I guess. Why are you asking?"

"Just am. We haven't seen her in at while and usually she's always hanging onto you like an annoying puppy."

"Hey, don't be rude. She's still my girlfriend. Can we just drop it please."

"Yeah, whatever. You're still taking us to the Superhero Festival next month right??" Sean says taking the popcorn to the living room.

"Of course!! I wouldn't miss it for anything!!"

"You know, you're kinda the best older brother in the world, even if you are really annoying sometimes."

"Yeah well, I wouldn't be the best or annoying without you to, so I can't take all the credit."

We get to the lounge and put on Captain America 2. Halfway through the movie, I can feel myself falling asleep. It's pretty cool to talk to the twins. I feel like I can be completely myself with them. No pressure, just plain old Zac; and I wouldn't have it any other way.

***********************************************************************************************************

So hey guys!!!

So this is something different we wanted to try. Just to show you a little about Zac and to give you a break from the drama a bit (No cliffhanger for a change!!!).

So tell us what you think about Chapter 15; and what about Mia and Sean. We personally love them to bits, but we know the more you read and get to know them, you'll learn to love them as well. Also do you think Zac should carry on with football, and dating Sabrina or should he just go with what his 'gut' tells him. And what do you think of Ryder?? Now you know the guy who pushed Sarah in the beginning. So we can almost say he's the reason behind the whole love triangle thing. Hmmmm..... Let's see what unfolds!!! 😉

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE!!! (Please)

And please tell EVERYONE who you think would like our book.

Thank you for all the support we've gotten!!! It really is unreal. So yeah, all we can say is thank you!!!

See you later....

Love you all❤

xoxo

Storm and Snow ❤