"It's a shame, really. Seeing such a femme like you protecting these low-life scum. You would have been a great Decepticon for us," The Decepticon snarls, before giving out a tsk, staring down at Danielle's face, "Guess it's not meant to be."

Danielle flinches, feeling the coldness nip at her robotic skin.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you, in the most gruesome way, just for your little scout to see" The Decepticon laughs, glancing over at Bumblebee, who can only watch, being too drained to fight for Danielle.

Danielle glances over at Bumblebee, seeing his pained state. She looks over at Sam and Mikaela, seeing Sam being held back at Mikaela, trying to get over to his robotic sister. Her mind goes a mile a minute, trying to figure out the best way she can go about this. As she is thinking, she feels a newfound energy course through her. By magic, she sees the world around her fade into slow motion, as Danielle looks into a powering up barrel of a blaster. Glancing down with her eyes, she can feel slots by her legs opening, revealing the two blades. By instinct, the world goes back into its normal state for Danielle, as the monster bids his farewells, planning to shoot Danielle's head off. With quickness, Danielle forces herself to sit up, using the momentum and having the Decepticon's guard down, she connects her arms to the blades as she has previously done over 12 hours ago. The Decepticon staggers away, giving enough time for Danielle to get off the ground. She sees The Decepticon waving his gun-like hand around, and she uses the blade and slices the gun off the robot's arm. The robot gives a grunt of anger, realizing what she has done. Being filled with adrenaline, Danielle runs to the robot, using the sudden speed she has to topple him over, sitting on top of its stomach once more.

"You will no longer hurt anyone!" Danielle yells at the Decepticon, holding one of her blades by the robot's neck, one by its chest, "You will no longer hurt Bumblebee, the Autobots, and no one on this planet!"

Without even having a second chance to rethink her decision, Danielle plunges her right blade into the robot's chest, inadvertently penetrating its spark. The robot cries out in pain, before twitching uncontrollably. Danielle pants on top of the robot, removing her arm out of the Decepticon. As the Decepticons twitches uncontrollably, it spats out a green liquid, landing on Danielle's arm. She can feel herself losing her adrenaline rush, watching the robot die underneath her. She grunts as she gets off the robot, panting down. Subconsciously, she tucks her blades back into her leg slots, revealing her robotic hands once more.

She looks down at the dead Decepticon, before realizing what she has done. Danielle gasps, stumbling a few feet away from the robot, feeling remorse. She just killed someone.

"Danielle!" Sam yells out to her.

Hearing her brother, Danielle looks over, seeing him waving his hands wildly at her.

"Sam!" Danielle gasps out.

She runs towards him, sliding on her knees against the ground as she sits ground level in front of Sam. He embraces Danielle's hand, nearly crying out in anxiety.

"Danny, you killed it!" Sam announces.

"Yeah...." Danielle pants, her mind still not at ease to fully calm down, "didn't realize I would do that."

Danielle and Sam hear a desperate whir, and the twins directing their attention over to Bumblebee. Seeing the yellow Autobot, Danielle reacts quickly.

"Bee!" Danielle gasps.

She crawls on her knees, avoiding large pieces of shrapnel, kneeling in front of Bumblebee's body. She raises her hands, but hesitates, not knowing where she can touch.

"You're going to be fine," Danielle tries to assure, her breathing quickening, "I killed a Decepticon, I can help. You'll be fine.."

Bumblebee whines at Danielle, raising his right hand up, using his left hand for balancing his upper body, and cups Danielle's left cheek in his hand. Danielle leans into his hand affectionately, feeling his thumb brush against her cheek. She raises her left hand to press onto his hand, gazing at him.

"I'm okay- Beautiful" Bumblebee's radio wheezes out.

Danielle squeezes his hand, giving a scoff.

"You promised me that 10 minutes ago, Bee! Look at you! Your legs!" Danielle cries out.

He whirs sadly, continuing to cup Danielle's cheek. A loud cannon fires off in the distance, breaking the moment. Danielle turns her head at the sound, seeing a tank come into view from afar. She feels Bumblebee's hand tense up against her cheek, seeing the tank as well. Danielle hears distant shouting from a distance, glancing over at Mikaela, who is running away from the scene. Her heart sinks, seeing the abandonment.

"I wouldn't blame her," Danielle thinks to herself, "No one asked to be a part of this."

Staying on her knees, holding Bumblebee's hand against her cheek, Danielle grows conflicted. Should she go help? She's basically a Transformer, and she just killed a Decepticon. Maybe she can help the others stop the tank? Sam runs over to the two, resting on his knees.

"I'm not gonna leave you" Sam breathes out to the two.

Bumblebee drops his hand from Danielle's cheek, and reaches over to his side, grabbing the Cube. He hands the Cube over to Sam, softly groaning. Sam grabs the Cube, looking at Danielle and Bumblebee widely.

"I'm not leaving Bumblebee" Danielle states.

Bumblebee immediately looks over to Danielle and shakes his head violently. Danielle rolls her eyes at his worried expression and grabs both his hands in hers.

"You would stay if it was me who don't have their legs, Bee" Danielle tells him.

Bumblebee's response is to stay quiet, holding onto her hands tightly. Danielle can feel her body warm up from the hold, as she stares at Bumblebee. Things will be okay. Danielle will make sure of it.