Finding Yoon

Surveying the group, my brows furrow in confusion, something not exactly feeling right, and as I looked them over one more time, It finally clicked. While everyone else talking in excitement, their bodies moving in and out of the market stands, I pull Zeno to the side. He looks at me in confusion as he raises his head to look me in the eyes. 

"What is it?" He says softly, his body twitching as if he could physically sense that something was wrong. Pausing for a second, I look back towards the group of dragons (and Hak) before turning back to Zeno. 

"I had spies give me daily reports of how you all were doing before you arrived...aren't you all supposed to have one more member of your little band of misfits?" 

Zeno's brows furrow weirdly before a panicked look crosses over his face. 

"Oh, gods! We forgot about Yoon! Yona!-" Pulling away from me, Zeno runs towards Yona, his blonde hair flying behind him as he went and spoke animatedly with the red-head. The same look of worry and panic passed over he face, as her movements became far more fast-paced. 

Still talking to her, Zeno points in my direction before pulling Yona and the others towards me. With arms crossed, I could already feel the questions and favours that were going to be asked. The fear they felt for their friend oozed off of them in waves, even Hak felt a little bit of it.

Although personally, my mind tells me it's wrong to feel satisfaction for these feelings that were coming off the others....but my heart and body was telling me to feed off of it like some kind of starved animal. 

Digging my nails into my hands, I regulate my breathing before looking Yona in the eyes. Stopping in front of me, her eyes seemed to alight as she clenched the strap of her quiver. 

"I know that we had only just arrived, but we need to leave." She said sharply, her voice leaving little room for argument. However, me being me, I still found some room to oppose. 

"Oh, really now? May I be so bold as to ask why?" I drawled, a linning of sarcasm masking over my words. 

Hak takes his place beside her, his spine straightening as he looked down on me just the slightest. "We accidentally left a friend in a nearby village. We got separated when we were attacked."

I make a clicking sound with my teeth, a dissatisfied looked passing over my face. "Why do you look so displeased? You don't even know the person we speak of," asks Jae Ha, his voice hinting with a tone of sass. Shaking my head, I let out a sharp and high pitched whistle, momentarily gaining the attention of those around us. 

"Be that as it may, I am mighty displeased in the fact I now have to go searching for him." 

"What-" 

I just off Kija and Yona with a simple flick of my wrist, shadows wrapping around me as if giving me a protective layer. 

"It will be dark soon, and these woods aren't safe for outsiders to be roaming about. I don't sleep, and for obvious reasons, I'm the best candidate to go out and look for him. Should I not be back before the crack of dawn, I have either moved on in search of him elsewhere, or something has come up-" 

From the looks, I was receiving, and the waves of anxiety that came off of them, I was only making matters worse with the words I was saying. 

"Either way, I will come back with him, mark my words," I say bluntly, the familiar feeling of exhaustion tugging at my soul. A feeling of exhaustion that I was unable to cure with sleep. it was a feeling that forever bothered me, I just have become good hiding it.