Who?

The early morning air was crisp and fresh, bringing a small smile to my face. Being one that doesn't ever sleep, I often look over the castle while the others rested. I usually sit on the highest point of the castle, because I can see everything from this vantage point. I let out a small sigh as the sun begins to rise. I guess I should get down from here , people should be waking soon, and knowing Hak and Soo-won. They will be one of the first people to wake and begin activities.

Jumping down from my perch, I land quietly on the shingles below me; careful not to make any unnecessary sound. Standing, I jump and do a flip before landing on the ground in a crouch position. Standing, I dust myself off and tighten my ponytail. Time to go see if the two are awake yet. Walking leisurely to Hak's quarters, I walk in without even knocking. Surprisingly, he is still fast asleep in bed. A wicked smile makes it's way onto my way as I slowly creep up on him. Leaning down, I bring my lips close to Hak's ear and try to keep in a laugh.

"HAK!"

In a split second Hak was up and his Spear pointed at my throat, a snarl evident on his face. Rolling my eyes, I swat the weapon away and turn around heading for the door.

"Just wanted to tell ya to get up, meet me in the stables, and to bring your bow.  I'm going to go get Soo-Won right now."

Walking out of the room, I faintly hear him mutter "Crazy fucking Woman." Laughing I head towards Soo-Won's designated room.

Reaching his room, I go to walk in; but the sound of movement by the door makes me stop. He's already awake. I wait patiently for him to open the door, and when he does, he visibly jumps from my close proximity. This makes yet another smile spread across my lips, because he obviously wasn't expecting me.

He relaxes almost immediately, and a small smile grows on his face.

"Akuma-chan, what can I do for you?"

The innocence in his voice was comforting...yet..disturbing. (Like always). I point behind him, indicating to his room.

"Just coming to tell you that me and Hak are going to go get the horses from the stables. I recommend bringing your bow if your coming." Although the sentence gave him an option, my tone certainly did not. 

His smile gets even bigger, and he nods his head repeatedly. "Okay! I'll be right down!" He turns and closes the door, most likely to go and change.  Sighing I shake my head at the enthusiastic boy and turn to leave for my room. I need to retrieve my own bow if I want to even consider practicing with them. Mainly because I usually practice archery at the village, and don't usually bring an extra one on my travels....  Which leaves me with my old bow in my even older bedroom.

Looking around, I try to find anyone watching, luckily I find none. Taking the opportunity, I sprint towards the farthest point of the stone walls surrounding the castle. Looking around again just to make sure, I look for the tiny symbol that I had carved into the wall. Finding the small dragon symbol, I press that part of stone inwards. I grin with satisfaction as the stone wall shifts, revealing a dark and damp corridor.

Walking in, I lift my hand in the air, the shadows pushing the door close for me. This door was designed so that it could be opened by anyone, but the moment someone tried to close it without the help from the dark....that door wouldn't even move a budge.

I would instantly know that someone had been snooping, and because of these facts. Not many people try to go into my space without asking.

Well, except for the damn greenie who thought it was amusing to piss me off. He constantly went through my things, just for the heck of it.  Smiling at the thought of my old friend, I continue to walk down the corridor. The hall was exactly the same way it was before I left. Vibrant blue luminescent crystals light the hall way, peace lilies growing at random spots in the ground.