"Marcus Kyle" The Beginning

Marcus Kyle, an Irish 14 year old boy with a rather few rare disabilities that he was born with. He had black, predator like eyes, pointed ears, and razor sharp teeth, and he never said a word, but instead wrote was he was going to say on paper. However, something evil lurked within him, something dangerous and powerful that must not be disturbed it is very vicious and must NOT BE AWAKENED.  Marcus had it rough no, rough isn't the word to say it in. He had it rather hard, he had no friends at school, he was constantly bullied about his ears. His parents didn't seem to care for both neither him, nor his school bullying issues and they were always arguing. Marcus was even called snake eyes by them, also, his sister was always ignoring him. So he became a shut in, he rarely went to school, or left his room.

Every night before he goes to bed, he wishes that he could have had a better life, he wished that his parents would stop fighting and get along and that his sister would notice him for a change.
He unfolded his hands from praying and tucked himself in for bed.

Around midnight Marcus had a bad feeling in his chest and got out of bed to go get a glass of water. As the glass was, half empty, it cracked and Marcus had the urge to go to his parents room. The door was slightly cracked open, so he slightly pushed it open more and witnessed a traumatizing event. His sister was repeatedly stabbing mom with a large kitchen knife and laughing like a psycho as she did so. Marcus dropped the glass of water, causing the cup to shatter and gain his sisters attention. Suddenly a powerful combat skill and sixth sense kicked into Marcus his sister tried to stab him with the same blade she killed their mom with.  Marcus grabbed her by the wrists and threw her on the ground and kicked her head hard enough to knock her out before he stumbled next to his mothers body and grabbed her hand and laid next to her losing consciousness. Just before all went black, Marcus heard a violent voice say "I am sorry."