Jealousy?

Pairing(s): SoraMafu

————————

Mafu was pouting at the sight in from of him. He didn't like the way the blonde girl smiled at the raven-haired male. He definitely didn't like it when he saw Lon pinch the older's cheek. He was making angry noises as his friends looked at him amused.

He thought about what led to this situation.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Soraru can you help me with something?" The blonde girl walked up to the group as they turned to look at her.

"Sure, what is it?" The raven-haired male noticed the girl was looking around.

"Is it okay if we can talk privately?" Soraru nodded his head, uncertain and worried about what Lon was going to say.

"I'll see ya guys later." Soraru walked away with Lon as Mafu just looked at them curiously.

"Wonder what Lon needs help with." Sakata said as the albino became a bit uneasy.

"I don't think she's going to confess to him." Urata bluntly said as Mafu blushed, it seems like Urata hit the bullseye and knew what the albino was worried about.

"Yeah, she already told us that she had no feelings for Soraru." Amatsuki reassured the albino, who calmed down a bit.

"Yeah, you're right. It's fine. I'm worrying about nothing." Mafu said that as he noticed he got a text from the raven-haired.

"EH?!" The others were confused by Mafu's sudden shouting and looked at him in confusion.

"What is it?" Sakata questioned the albino, who just shoved the phone in his hand.

Soraru: I'll be with Lon for awhile. So get home safely

"You're being paranoid, Soraru is probably helping her with something." Urata crossed his arms and gave Mafu a nonchalant look.

"But they'll be alone together....like a date." Mafu ignored the brunette's eye roll and walked in the direction the two had previously left.

"Eh? Where are you going Mafu?" Amatsuki asked the albino, who turned his head to look at them. Mafu then walked back to them, grabbed the three of them by their hands and dragged them with him.

"We're going to spy on Soraru."

"Eh?"

***

He glared at the sight, why is she so close to Soraru? The albino blushed when he began to realize that he kinda looked like a stalker. He stopped peaking from behind the store wall and calmed himself.

"This is stupid." Urata commented as Sakata looked at the albino.

"Why did we have to come along?"

"So that if they happen to spot me, it wouldn't look weird since I can say that I joined you guys."

"Cause peaking from behind the wall doesn't already make you suspicious." Urata remarked as the albino glared at him.

"Mafu, I think you're being a bit too extreme with this." Amatsuki joked as the albino gave them a serious look.

"Soraru was suppose to spend the day with me, his boyfriend, but he's with Lon now."

"She probably needs help."

"Yeah cause helping her means carrying her bags for her and taking her to stores." Urata just sighed as Sakata simply shook his head disappointingly. They knew Mafu could be insecure but sometimes it was for pointless stuff. The raven-haired had already showed them multiple times how much he cares for the albino.