Babysitting

Pairing(s): ShimaSen

————————

The purple-haired male was sitting on the couch, watching the blonde play with the child. A family member had asked the purple-haired male to watch their child. Senra had come over to work on a collab but was instead distracted by the cute child. He kept looking at the blonde's smile as he talk to the child in a silly voice. The blonde would put his hands over his eyes and play peek-a-boo with the child, who just giggled. He was sitting on the floor, making funny noises as the child laughed and giggled in amusement.

He seems to be having a lot of fun playing with the child. Shima was lost in admiring the younger to notice that the small child had left the blonde and managed to make his way towards the couch. He snapped out of his thoughts as he felt the child pull on his jeans. The child then walked to the end of the couch as the two males watched in amusement.

"Www." The purple-haired laughed as he watched the child pull themselves up on the couch. The small child just giggled as Shima grabbed a piece of candy and put it behind his back, as if he was shuffling it. He put out his closed fist in front as the child looked at his hands curiously.

"Which one has the candy?" Shima said to the child in a playful tone. The child looked at both fist before pointing to the right one. Shima opened it to show the red candy in his palm.

"Oh! Senra look he got it right." The purple-haired male smiled as he looked at the blonde. Senra just laughed as the child picked up the wrapped candy from Shima's palm.

"He's a smart kid."

"Www. Let's try again." He repeated his previous action and held his closed fist in front.

"Which one?"

The child pointed to the right one again as Shima opened his hand to show the yellow wrapped candy.

"Amazing."

Senra just watched the older male play with the child. He sure acts like a child sometimes. The blonde just laughed as Shima was playing with the child now. He found the sight to be cute and heart-warming. Shima lifted the child up, as he grinned at the small boy.

"Aw~ who's a cute baby~" He cooed as the child just giggled. He felt his arms start to hurt a bit from lifting the child up and brought them back down to the couch.

"Www. You're a heavy boy."

"Maybe you're just weak." Senra jokingly said as Shima gave the blonde an annoyed look.

"Shima's not weak right?" The purple-haired male said in a baby voice towards the child. They just laughed and poked the older in the nose.

"Www." Senra stifled his laugh by bringing his hand over to cover his mouth.

"Then you try to carry him." Shima challenged the blonde, who just rolled his eyes. Senra stood up to head towards the couch and picked up the child.

"You're so adorable." He cooed as the child tried to grab his hair. Senra just laughed as the child was playing with his hair, before he felt his arms get tired and put the child back on the couch.

"See? You couldn't either~"

"Cause we both spend time playing video games and recording that we don't bother to exercise."

"Excuses~" Shima got hit by a small pillow that was thrown at him. He playfully glared at the blonde while the child just laughed at his annoyed expression.

"He found it funny." Senra innocently said, trying to hide his laughter again.

"Senra is so mean don't you think?" Shima playfully asked the child, who nodded their head.

"Hah! He agrees with me."

"Maybe cause he didn't understand what you said."

"How can you be so cruel to me~" The purple-haired male jokingly pouted as Senra rolled his eyes. Shima grabbed the pillow that was thrown at him and put it in between his crossed legs. The child giggled and grabbed the pillow, they pushed it on the older's face as Senra just laughed.

"Not you too~"

The child just kept laughing as they got off the couch. They walked up to Senra and put out their arms as a way to say they want to be carried. Senra bent down to pick up the child and held them in his arms.

"Such an innocent child, wwww." The child giggled as they went to grab Senra's hair again. They were pulling it as the blonde playfully scolded them.

"No, don't pull it too hard." The child just looked at him innocently.

"Adwowable?" The child tried to say as Senra just smiled.

"Yes, you're adorable just like your mother." Senra cooed as Shima slightly pouted at the blonde's words.

"Swhima?"

"Yes Shima is adorable too." The purple-haired male blushed as the child giggled. Eventually the family member came back to pick up the child.

"Thanks Shima. I know you were busy."

"No problem. He was such an angel."

"That's nice to hear." The small child walked to Senra as he held out his hand. Senra smiled as he knew what the child wanted.

"Here's your candy." The blonde crouched and handed the sweets to the child, who just smiled in happiness. The smile warmed Senra's heart and he returned the gesture.

"Www. Shima you have such a sweet future husband." The relative quietly teased the older, who blushed at the comment.

"Thanks for watching him. Bye." They waved good bye as they watched them leave.

"Well we should start our collab now." Senra said as the purple-haired just laughed. Shima's next remark made the blonde blush.

"Ah, back to your calm, collected self~"

"E-Eh?."

"Www. And you even said that I was adorable~"

"S-Shut up."

"Wwww. Senra would make a great father one day~"

"So would you, you'd make the child laugh while I make them smile."

"Are you suggesting that we'll have kids~"

"Y-Yamete!"

———————————————————————————
A/n

Seeing Shima's tweet about him playing with the child warmed my heart ( 3)

He was practicing for when he and Senra adop-////slapped

Www, anyways hope you guys enjoyed this (Shima and Senra need more love, give them the love they deserve)