Beauty and the Beast 2 (Klaus Mikaelson)

The next morning I woke up excited like a child on Christmas morning

The next morning I woke up excited like a child on Christmas morning. I ran down to the kitchen and got some cereal. I must've been a little loud because Gran woke up.
-Morning Hera.-she smiled as she poured some coffee for herself.
-Morning Gran.-I responded with my mouth full of cereal. She smiled and we quietly continued our breakfast. About an hour later I took a shower and began to get ready. I straightened my hair and did my make-up. I chose a blue shimmery eyeshadow to match my dress.
-You look gorgeous Hera.-Gran said as she walked into my room. I looked up and smiled at her.
-Thank you nonna.-I said softly. Her mother was Italian and she adored it when I called her granny in her mother's language. She started teaching me italian when I was very young but I always loved it.
-Let's get you into that dress shall we.-She hugged me after I finished my make-up.
It was around 5pm when I finally finished getting ready. I walked over to my large mirror and stared at myself. I truly looked like a princess just like Gran promised.

 I truly looked like a princess just like Gran promised

(^That's her and the dress^)
-Elijah will be here soon.-Gran said as she walked down the stairs carefully.
-Are you sure you don't want to come?-I asked as I turned to her.
-Yes. This is your night my dear. I wouldn't want to steal your moment.-she smiled brightly. I chuckled and sat down on the couch. However, the doorbell rang in the second my butt hit the soft couch. I groaned and got up but Gran opened it before me. She invited Elijah in, his jaw dropped slightly as he noticed me.
-You look absolutely gorgeous Hera.-he said as he extended a hand for me to take. I smiled at Gran and took Elijah's soft hand.
-Don't throw a party Granny.-I smiled as we walked out. After a few minutes we got to the Mikaelson mansion. Elijah opened the door for me quickly and I got out. I lifted my dress a little so it won't be dirty. I smiled widely as we walked into the house.
Elijah didn't leave my side almost like he was protecting me.
-I'm a big girl you know.-I whispered into his ear as I picked up a champagne.
-I'm aware.-he smiled and walked off.
-Wait that's not what I meant!-I said quickly but he didn't even look back. I smirked and went over to the dance room.
-Omg Hera. I didn't expect you to be here.-Rebekah smiled at me widely as she quickly walked over to me. I hugged her.
-You look great.-I smiled.
-YOU'RE THE ONE TELLING ME?!-she laughed and tugged me over to two men who were facing away from us.
-Nik, Kol.-Rebekah smiled as the Mikaelson brothers quickly turned around.
-This is Hera, I don't know if you've met her before. I highly doubt it taking the fact that she's Elijah best friend.-she managed to ramble in one breath. Klaus couldn't take his eyes off of me and Kol just nodded.
-I've heard about you before but you're more beautiful than I've imagined love. Absolutely divine.-Klaus said as he flashed a sexy smirk at me, he looked deeply into my eyes as he spoke. His butter soft voice layed emphasis on his thick british accent.
-Thank you.-I muttered uncomfortably.
-Don't even think about it Brother. She is not for you to ruin.-I heard Elijah voice from behind me. I couldn't help but laugh. I noticed a spark in Klaus' eyes that I found quiet mesmerizing while he stared daggers into Elijah.
-It's fine.-I said smiling at Elijah as he walked beside me. He pulled me away from the group and looked at me seriously.
-He is dangerous. Please don't fall into his trap.-he whispered worriedly so that Klaus won't hear him.
-You know, danger has never stopped me. I love the thrill. And I can take care of myself.-I huffed making sure I'm loud enough for Klaus to hear. I was sure he was listening.
-Please be careful.-He said running his fingers down my shoulder.
-I'm always a step ahead of everyone. Too intelligent to fall into silly traps.-I smirked and walked back to Klaus, Rebekah and Kol.
-Would you like to dance with me, love?-Klaus asked holding his hand out.
-Yes.-I answered and took his hand. He held my hand softly as he led me to the middle of the ball room. I smiled at him as the people around us made some room for us to dance. I felt everyone's eyes glued to me and Klaus. We began to dance and he quickly pulled me closer to him.
-You're beautiful Hera.-He purred into my eyes before spinning me around. He was so gentle and soft when he touched me. It was completely different from what I expected from him.
-You're so gentle. This is a side of you that not many talk about.-I whispered into his ear.
-Only the special people get to see this side of me love. Elijah talks about you a lot you know.-he answered softly.
-Really? All the bad stuff I hope.-I chuckled softly.
-No, I couldn't imagine that there is a bad side of you. He told me how intelligent, gentle, caring, loving and funny you are. He however never said a bad word about you. I guess I sort of fell in love with the thought of you being by my side.-he bit his lip looking away almost as if he was embarresed of what he said.
I gently placed a finger under his ching and turned it back to me.
-But....you're so much better in person. I never believed in love at first sight.-he said still trying to look away. There was something about the way he spoke. Something raw and emotional. When I looked into his eyes I saw how vulnerable he was. He was telling the truth, he was opening up about his feelings. Something he didn't do according to Elijah.
-I shouldn't have......you're too precious. Elijah was right about me.-he said as he suddenly pulled away and disappeared. I stood there confused.