Harmony Hallow

Welcome to Part 2 Recruits(Still might give me away) I hope you enjoy and see you in Part 3.

Published- February 17

Wills POV~

"I never seize to realize how long this freakin' tunnel is." Graser whined as we've been walking in here for a few minutes. 

"Please, we are almost there. Calm down." That wasn't even his first whine hes been going at it after the first 2 minutes. 

The sunlight started to seep into the pitch black tunnel making it known that the beautiful red trimmed entrance to Harmony Hallow was right there.

"Ladies first." I joked crouching down and holding out my hands to lift Graser up. 

"Why thank you kind squire." He laughed in a thick British accent. 

He stepped gently onto my hands and I pushed up as he jumped making him go over the edge and into the empty field.

"It's so prettyyyy." Graser dramatized.

"Yeah, Yeah help me up." I put my arms up as Graser reached down and grabbed my hands pulling me up. 

"Hello there boys, didn't expect I would see you so soon. Its only been 2 days." Britt said walking out of the house hiding the secret entrance. 

"We may have a bit of trouble. The people's taxes weren't enough so King Arthur decided to get more in a few days. They wont have enough so we decided to help out a bit." I spoke as we walked back to the house. 

"Well everyone will be glad to see the both of you again. Also it's Scott's birthday and I'm pretty sure his number one wish is that his favorite duo comes to celebrate." We walked into the tiny red house and into the closet closing the door behind us.

 Seconds later another door opened up and we walked down to the magical underground village. 

Everyone here used to work for King Charles but was kicked out with no place to go after King Arthur arrived. They all ran, making a home here secretly. 

Surprisingly though, they ran into a tree that gives off immense power, leading them to a secret world. We now have fairies, dragons, and plenty of other mythical creatures. 

The sound of animals and people rang throughout the stone hallways, filled with joy and laughter. You could hear over everything the sound of people singing 'Happy Birthday' farther into the caves.

Graser and I both started to run towards the little area Scott claimed as his own, and where the sound was coming from.

Inside the small doorway was a huge hole, filled with plants, insects, and a large teal house. If it wasn't underground it would be the perfect living space. From the windows of the large home you could see people, animals, and other creatures celebrating the 19th birthday of Scott Major.

 He blew out the candles on the cake and looked up seeing us walk into the house.

"You made it!" He yelled getting up and running to us, causing everyone to notice we walked into the room. He gave us a huge hug and everyone smiled.

"Welcome back boys." Callum smiled at us. 

"I already said that but you know, whatever." Britt said coming into the room finally. 

"There you are, I thought you weren't coming down you took that long." Mariel joked holding out her hand for something Britt was holding.

I looked away and sat beside Scott's spot replaying the heist we just did. 

-The way the guards were left the area to go do who knows what.

-Israel of course being the last one to stay, and watch over King Arthur. 

-Taking the jewels and money before running for our lives.

-The way they all left their horses behind just to chase us.

-Getting away the way we did from the cliff. 

-Getting to the Golden sphere of a ride called a carriage.

-Taking even more money and jewels the King of Hyrum had traded his daughters hand in marriage for. 

-The guards coming at the perfect timing making the King walk out.

-Stealing the crown and getting away by Shelby's house.

All of it was planned, all but getting there so late. If we were seconds later who knows what could have happened. 

Plus who is Prince Liam? From what I know none of the Kingdoms have recently grown a new heir to the throne, only Princess Saturn. All heirs are already King/Queen and none are named Liam. 

Even though I know these things I still feel like i'm missing something. 

"Hey Grase can we talk for a minute?" I asked getting up from my seat and walking out of the house. 

"What's up Will? Also before you say anything, after the party I think we can go back to Shelby's." He just always needs to be with her. 

"Okay, whatever. So did you hear what Arthur said?" I asked.

"About what? Us, or the Liam dude." Jesus Graser. 

"Us. No, of course I meant the Liam kid! No one in any kingdom that is an heir is named Liam." I informed him.

"What if it's a King?" Oh my god, how is he this idiotic.

"He said Prince Liam, Graser."

"Oh yeah. Maybe tonight we could go check the castle. We've never been inside and it would help with getting the tax money. We would also find out who this Prince Liam guy is as well." Graser said listing ideas to go. 

"Graser that's a bad idea we need more time to plan our way in and to get around." I sighed sitting on a rock. 

"We can bring an empty map, draw out the rooms we've already been on. That way if we have to leave we know where we have been."

"Since when have you become smart? Seriously." I laughed. 

"Fine we can go. We can head over to the blacksmiths and see if they have any grappling hooks so we can start on the top floor, make our way down." I started to plan out ways to escape if needed and what to do if we find any information on Liam.

Scott walked out of the house making me stand up from the rock i'm sitting on.

"Guys I want to thank you for coming, but you obviously need to plan things and have an idea in mind. Come visit when your in the clear to be down here again." Scott said walking over and hugging us again. 

"Thanks Scott. Next time we come i'll be sure to have a gift for you." Graser said as we broke the hug.

"Have a good rest of your Birthday." I smiled at him as me and Graser started jogging out to the secret entrance and exit. 

"Today is very eventful." Sighed Graser.

"Hey you planned on this one this time. I'll think of escape ways and other things while you get the grappling hooks and a huge thing of rope." I told him as I jumped into the hole outside the house.

"Sounds good to me." He said dropping in as well and we started down the 5 minute walk to Shelby's.