chapter 4 - stuff

[Leos POV]

I wake up to Chester licking my face. What a great way to wake up. I look over at the other sofa, Danny's not sleeping there. She must have got up, I went on my way to the kitchen so I could put her clothes on to wash. Shit. What if she is annoyed that I changed her?

I pushed that thought out if my head and continued my quest, ha-ha. I walk in to find Danny on the floor hugging her knees. I quickly rush down to her.

"what's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry Leo, I was such a horrible friend. I left for almost 3 months and didn't talk to you and I can't blame it on anyone else, not chase, not you, it's entirely my fault." She breaks down, even more, her tears soaking my t-shirt. I don't think now is the time for me to talk so I just let her cry into my shoulder. O slowly pick her up and carry her to my room, I sit her down on the bed. She starts to calm down and continues to talk.

"i-i-I I'm sorry about y-y-your t-shirt." She manages to stutter out.

"you don't have to apologise, it needed to be washed anyway."

"I'm true about what I said, you know?" she says much clearer and slower.

"I don't think I'm in the position to tell you whether it's true or not but... I don't have any more to say." I try to make things better, but I need to tell her that it did hurt, I feel like a dickhead.

"I understand, I know it was hurtful." She says beautifully put, why can't I speak like that? Ugh.

"do you want to talk about why you started crying last night when I asked you to move in?" I asked hoping she doesn't start crying again.

"umm. I guess it is like ripping a band-aid off. Chase broke up with me, well I guess I kind of broke up with him. He- he was- he was in my bed with-with another woman..." she starts to break up again tears streaming down her face. I begin to talk but I'm cut off by her,

"he s-s-said he only d-did it because I came out as bi. that I was going to leave him." I'm full of anger.

"so, do you want to move in here with me?"

"I would love to, but all my stuff is in chases house and I don't want to go back there."

"ill go," I state firmly. Ready to beat the daylights out of him. He beat up my bestfrie- crush. Yeah, I've never said to anyone that I'm lesbian, but I am, I've had a crush on her since school. I'm surprised no one's noticed, it's pretty obvious.

"before I leave ill make us breakfast"

"Since when can Leo cook?" Danny asked Chester who followed us in here.

"hey!! Hope you know I make the best bacon."

"I don't doubt it."

"now you just sit here while I go make it." I leave the bedroom but before I leave, I grab a new shirt to change into. I don't see what it is, but I just chuck it on. Before I start cooking, I chuck the shirt I was wearing and Danny's clothes into the washing and turn it on.

I grab the ingredient and the pans required to make bacon and eggs. While slamming the kettle on, out of the corner of my eye I see that Danny has made her way over to the kitchen to watch this show that I have put on. She laughs as I slide across the floor using my socks. I love that laugh.

{time skip to after breakfast because I can}

I chuck the plates into the sink and walk to my bedroom and shut the door. I get changed into a fall out boy top, some ripped jeans. I chuck on my vans and grab my keys yell out to Danny.

"I'm going now!"

I shut my front door and head to my garage. When I get to the door of it, I find Danny's motorbike. I quickly rush back in.

"Hey Danny, where's your bike keys?"

"why?" she asks, walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm going to put it in my garage." She chucks them to me. I catch them and head back out again.

After moving her bike inside, I get into my beautiful light blue pickup truck – mollie. Danny finds it weird that I name my cars but this truck, she's a beauty. I get in and drive off to Chase's.

When I get there, I knock on, well, I'm slamming the door. When Chase opens the door, he immediately tries to shut it on me, but I shove my foot between the door and the frame. He stops trying to shut it and backs off. I walk into the house. I can see him shaking from fear.

"go get all Danny's stuff and put it in boxes and pack it in my truck!" he gets to work, and I sit down on the uncomfortable sofa, I had never been here. While I'm at it I get the TV remote and take the batteries out.

"its all done," chase says timidly

"I don't want to hear from you ever again," I said bitterly while looking down at him. He nods while looking down not making eye contact. I walk over to my truck check everything's still in there and check in the boxes.

On the way home I stop into McDonald's, I get Danny's favourite chicken nuggets, fries and coca cola. I also get my self a big mac, fries. I didn't get a drink because I was just going to get a cider out my fridge. I also stopped at the corner shop and got some chocolate, popcorn and other crap that is not good for you.

When I got home, Danny had just got out of the shower, her hair in one of those hair wrap things. I really don't understand those. A gave her the meal while I was getting the stuff out of the car. I put the stuff in the spare bedroom, that she was going to sleep in, for the first week she was going to sleep in my bed because she didn't have any furniture.

(a/n sorry for the long chapter, wow, 1039 words.)