Chapter 22 - Goblin Attack (3)

「You have gained 11 Experience」

「You have leveled up」

「You have received a video call...」

What?

「The video call has been connected」

WHAT?!??!?!?

What video call? Who is calling me? Wait, I can video call in this world? Using what?

.....

"Hi! It's your favourite god Azertha Leirua! How's it going so far, Xaniver?" A screen appeared out of thin air with a single figure in it.

Oh... So it's that God, wait... what? Am I imagining this? God is actually... A BISHOUJOOOO or... maybe not? I actually have no idea. But what I do know is... The figure in that mysterious screen is a BISHOUJOO!!!!!!! ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

(Disclaimer: The above pictures and future pictures are all from Google and credits should go to their creator(s), not me)

"Wait... wha---?" I was left gaping at the sight of that figure.

That is literally, the MOST, I mean the MOST beautiful person I've ever seen in my past and present life. Ah~~ I can imagine that long, silky blonde hair waving through the air gently like waves, and her holy outfit fluttering through the wind. Her eyes a striking ruby and the slight blush of her cheeks coupled with her silky smooth and fair skin is just too strong of a combination. Wait, is God actually a girl? Hopefully so, or I'll be ashamed of myself... maybe not because "she" is just too beautiful, but...

"Ah, by the way, I'm actually a girl," she said.

Good... I actually didn't fall for one, thank God... Wait, she's actually God...

"I can see you staring at me with those lecherous eyes of yours..." She said with a weird grin on her face.

You know what... I take that back...

"Anyway, what are you here for?" I asked.

"Didn't I already say so? I came here to check up on you," she replied innocently.