Chapter 18:

Annie's POV
so it reached home and took a nap it was almost time for Hayden to get here so..
the doorbell rang, it was Hayden. "Hey!" "Hi Annikan" He smiled. "So um let's start?" I asked. & He nodded. We both were working on our project. No one was home, they went to drop Caleb and Hayley off or something. The doorbell rang again. "I'll get it" I said running downstairs. I opened the door, Brandon. "Hi babygirl" he said, I flinched. "Missed me?" he said coming closer to me. Y'all might be wondering what's that bad in Brandon right? well, when I was younger he used to abuse me and stuff, it was one night when there was me aiden, my younger cousin brother who will probably be 13 by now. we both were walking when Brandon came up. It was night time, empty dark ROADS. "Hey babygirl" He said, that's his signature phrase I guess, he kissed me. I was over our relationship big time, so I stood up to him, and broke up. He got mad, he pulled out a freaking gun from his pocket. By the time aiden had called the cops he aimed it me, we he almost shot me aiden jumped in front of me causing him to get shot, by the time he got shoot me the cops had come, and arrested him. Things were fine, but I lost my freaking younger brother. And that's the story. "Baby girl snap back to reality" he said. Frightened, I tried to run away but he got me. and pinned me to wall, "please let me go! what are you gonna do kill me?! Go ahead!" I screamed. "No baby" he said, as he tried to rape me, but no. Hayden Summerall saved me. All I could see is punching and kicking. I was scared. I called the cops again, and they came and took Brandon. "Annie are you okay?" he said. "I don't know-" I said shivering. We locked our eyes, and kissed. "Annie I need to tell you something about the kenzie situation" He said as he brings be to the couch. "No it's fine, Hayden. I'll tell her myself." Kenzie said, from across the hall. "Annie, I was jealous always being compared to you was miserable so  I wanted to be the one you'll be compared to, I changed myself making myself popular and you being the invisible one. I'm sorry Annie. I'm sorry for everything I have to done to you." She said tears in her eyes. "But why? Your always better than me popularity that's amazing." I replied. "But after highschool, it's useless Annie your smart, intelligent, Beautiful inside and out. Im sorry." Kenzie said. And we hugged tight it felt like the whole world was in place like omg.
in the end, Joey and Lexi were together me and Kenzie were irresplaceble, our group was back and me and Hayden started dating and brandon was killed and life was good, but it was just the beginning.
Sorry I ended in a crappy note and such a crappy way but I just wanted to finish, I will start a new story soon and now bye. I hope y'all enjoyed. Prolly not but eh she's byee - ABi