Chapter 1: the story of my life.

Annie's POV:
it was a Saturday night,  I just had a shower and was heading to bed..but before that I always write in my diary..it's been a habit for me since I was ten, I'm sixteen now. I have a "twin" sister called Kenzie and wow long story short, her and I were like peanut butter and jelly, but one year of school she made new friends leaving her old ones behind, but i stayed with them and let's just say her new friends were VERY popular so she instintly became popular too, while I stayed with my REAL friends and I don't regret it one bit. Speaking of them their names are Jayden, Addison, Sophia, Johnny & Joey their my best friend's. Soon, me and Kenzie starting arguing and disagreeing to a lot of things and we grew apart. Anyways! Im just going to write my diary and jump right to bed cause I'm so freaking tired. I started writing...
dear diary,
Today was a weird day, my family and I went out for lunch at Chipotle and I met a very cute boy. He had brown hair, dreamy brown eyes it made me have a bubbly feeling in my stomach but other than that nothing much happened so yeah goodnight book.
And with that I put my little "autograph" at the bottom of the page and saw the clock ticking 10:30. I realized I had to go to school tomorrow :( so I jumped on my bed and soon fell asleep.
[The next day]
I woke up to the most annoying sound ever. The alarm, the most horrific thing reminding you that you have to go to a horrible place, but that's life so I have to freaking do it.
I grabbed my phone turned off the alarm and scrolled through Instagram for a while, then finally managed to get up and go clean myself in the bathroom. I go down to eat breakfast and mother had made some chocolate chip waffles it tasted so good. I grabbed my bag and my car keys, yelling 'IM GOING TO SCHOOL MADRÉ ILY!' quickly my mom yelled back "bye sweetie I love you too". I smiled and walked outta the house.
I settled in my Nissa [ car ] and drove to school. SUPRISE SUPRISE! the first thing I see when I walk to school is one of my sisters friends making out with some dude in the FREAKING HALLWAY like gosh. You can be somewhere else ya know?! but soon I see my friends waving at me. I wave back while smiling and running to them! "HEY ANNS" a voice called to me while I was running..it was Johnny! "Hi John" I hug him and he hugs back and we walk together to the rest of the troupe. HIIII ITS BEEN SO LONG! Addison screamed! "Addi we saw each other 2 days ago and we were texting the whole day yesterday!" I replied. She shrugged smiling. I "Hey Ann's!" I familiar voice called out. Hi Joey!. Oh my god we all caught up and what happened on the weekend. they are literally the best people ever, aren't they?!. Just when I thought everything was done, Jayden was like a stalker or something and asked me sooo annikan aren't you gonna tell us about the boy you met at Chipotle!?. Oh God, I love her but how does she know?! JAY HOW TF DO YOU KNOW??!!! "My Atlanta! calm yourself, you told me in dms 😂" she replied calmly. Well, he's pretty cute I guess. Aww little juls has got a crush. Sophia stated. "No I don't!" Come on Annie! We can see it, they all say. "Fine. Just a tad bit I guess" I said while having the biggest smile on my face!