Chapter 11: new girl & jealousy

Annie's POV:
I arrived at citywalk and I looked to my right to see Hayden & Kenzie, I looked to my left and see people walking around. None of my friends were there. "why am I always so early?" I sighed. a pair of arms wrapped around my waists. "No you aren't annie!" The voice said. "Let go! Who are you!? I ask. "Chill it's just me." He said. "Joey! Don't do that! It's not funny." I actually kinda liked it, it felt as if I was safe. "Ok Annsss" he smiled, I smiled back. "Wheres Soph? and the others?" I asked him. "They're still at home. Getting ready. Girls." He said. "Hey! A girl is in front of you right now boy!" I jokingly punched his arm. "But your different, your better than regular girls. It's a good thing." He said. It made me blush. "Oh stop, that was not flattering at all, your kind, beautiful, smart, talented, perfect. He said. I turned into a tomato, I hid my face with my purse. "No don't hide it! It's cute" he smiled. "oh shut." I smiled back. "Wanna go to that snack shack? they will be here in a few." He asked. "How can I ever ever say no to food! Let's go!" I screamed as I danced my way to the place. "HAY! TAKE A PICTURE OF ME!" I hear Kenzie yell to Hayden. I rolled my eyes and started walking. "Is everything ok?" Joey asked. "What? Oh yeah, of course. I'm over him. He's a jerk. Stupid. Boys." I said with a smirk. "HEY! I don't agree on the last part!" He laughed. We got to the place I got a Chocolate Milkshake and Joey got a cake pop.
We sat there eating until our eyes met. We locked out eyes, staring at eachother. Slowly leaning in seconds after our lips collide, slowly pulling away. There was an awkward silence. "Joey-" I said. "Annie, look I'm sorry. I shouldn't have, bit I couldn't hel- " he cut me off. I kissed him again making sure that he didn't make a mistake. I pulled away. "Joey, I liked that." I smiled. "Me too Ann's" I smiled back. and soon after we kissed again, the third time. Our lips moving perfectly in sync. It felt good, but for some reason it wasn't perfect like um I guess I could say, mine and Hayden's. We both smiled at eachother. I got a notification on my phone.
Sista Soph 💜🌈 - Annie where are you and Joey? We're waiting near the fountain.
Annie- were coming! 😊
"Joey they are waiting for us near the fountain let's go!" I said "alrighty" he replied. We walked out, I could see Hayden staring at me. We made I contact. I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time and walked away with Joey. "ANNNNNNIIEEEEE" all the girls called and came running to me I hugged them tight. They are amazing people. The best people. "Annie? Can I talk to for a second?" Joey asked. "Yes of course!" I replied. "In private." He said. "Okay." I nodded at he led me to the middle of the fountain. We're it could shoot anytime. "Ann's, I've known you for a long time now, years. We've been best friends but over the past month or two, I've developed not friendly feelings for you, but love. I was going to ask you today morning but I decided city walk will be better. So, Juliana Grace Leblanc, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. "Joey! Yes! Yes of course. I love you." I answered. "I love you to Ann's" He said. We both smiled and immediately the water shot soaking both of us wet! "Fuck!" I laughed. "Don't worry!" He said carrying me and spinning me around. "Joooooooooo put me down!!!" I yelled. "Noooooooo" he laughed. He carried me back to the group. "Y'all are cute! I'm happy for y'all." Sophia says "I love you soph!" I replied. "Perfect couple!" "Aww cutiessss" "Yay! My ship!". Our friends kept laughing. "Congrats bro." John said to Joey. He smiled. Me and Joey interlocked our hands. "So where should we go? now." Johnny asks. "A group picture first!" Addison exclaimed. We took a group picture, we went around some rides and the. To the theatre, then we had dinner and we all went home. It was a great night. Before I went to bed I texted Joey. Goodnight Jo, love you x 💕. Immediately he replied. Night anns, I love you too xx 💘💘.
Hayden's POV:
Joey asked annie out, in front of everyone at CityWalk. Jealousy, in my blood. I was mad, upset. I don't even know. I felt like punching something. "Kenzie I'm going home!" I said to her. I got a Uber and went home. "ugh. Why has life become so hard? Annie. Annie. Annie. What have you done to me? I hate you for it, but at the same time, I could never hate you. I love you Annie. You were soo close to being mine, but no. You know? Joey. Joey you! You. You took her away. I would have gotten her latter, but I guess that it became to late. Life sucks, I hate you. Your a monster. Let me be happy. You know what? I'm gonna forget about Annie. By being mean to her. Fighting against her. Ruining her life. No Hayden! You cant do that. Ruining Annie's life? How did that even come to my mind. Ugh. I fell on my bed, and cried myself to sleep. Fuck it. Fuck life. I'm changing.
A/N: New Chapter! Ooo juicy. A lot of things happened in this chapter. How do you think Hayden will change? Add to reading list to see. ;) Bye y'all!