Intro

It was just like every other day working and working paper work after paper work,But Angela Zigler had to stop her paper work and work on her battle suit called "Valkyrie" she had a missions coming up and she needed to be ready her first mission was tomorrow she would be with Commander Morrison, Gabe, and a few others. All of a sudden there was a knock at Angela's door "Come in!" Gabriel walked in "Hey Angle" he said as he gave a smile to her "Oh Gabriel, What brings you here?!" she said while working on her uniform "Our mission tomorrow is now today, And in 5 minutes" Angela looked up shook "Wait! Today in 5 minutes!!" He nodded She started to rush and complete her suit, "Gabe can you help me please?" "Of course Doc" 

// 5 Minutes Later \\

 Angel was dressed in her Valkyrie suit holding her staff as her gun was on her thigh she walked up to Commander Morrison and the rest of the team as they left to go to their mission in Oasis.

// In the Battle \\

 Angela was running around healing avoiding bullets trying to keep her team up to push the omnics away, The battle was horrible blood and Oil was on the field it was the start of a war OverWatch needed to stop before it got worse so pushing them back from Oasis was a start as other teams were pushing the omnics back across the world. Blood and Tears filled the battle Angela knew that she can't save those who die in the battles across the world and that Morrison didn't wanna risk losing Angela because she was the best doctor that Overwatch had.

// After the battle \\

Angela breathless from running around and healing had made her so tired that on the way to the plane she had passed out, When she woke up she was on the plane in Gabriel's arms "Angela you'r awake!" everyone on the plane had been worried about her when she passed out "We thought you got killed! "N-No sorry i was just so tired i passed out i guess.." "Rest up you'r next mission is on Monday" "WHAT! That means i only have one day to get ready and fix my suit and rest up!" Angela was panicked because she had to Fix "Valkyrie" Rest up and take care of her patients, "The other Doctors will tale care of the patients, And Torb can fix you'r suit while you rest Angie, Don't Forget we can help you" Morrison said as he got out of the plane . "Want some help?" Gabriel said still holding her in his arms " Can you carry me to my room please?" she asked " Of Course" he carried Angela to her room opened the door and placed her on her bed after closing the door, After tucking her in he went to leave the room but she grabbed his hand and pulled him close "G-Gabe p-please stay" she asked but she was so tired, He cuddled up to her and then fell asleep.