First Fight as Family

Mina's POV

After Y/N give Ayumi and me a Valentine's gift we eat the breakfast. We eat in silence. I'm so comfortable. After we eat Y/N wash the dishes while me and Ayumi sit down in the living room. We want to take a walk after. Y/N come and we all go out. I love the air here. Y/N and Ayumi hold hand and he have his free arm around my shoulder.

Suddenly we hear a loud bang and the ground shake lightly. We run in the direction where the sound come from. We arrive at a river. At the other side of the river the forest is on fire. That's bad.

"There is someone destroying the forest. Let's go." I look at Ayumi. She is serious. So we go to the other side. We look around for a while till we see a big guy with a flame sword.

I take out my sword and my clothes change also

I take out my sword and my clothes change also. I want to proof that I'm strong.

 I want to proof that I'm strong

The guy look at me laughing. My eyebrows furrow. Y/N held Ayumi and look at me in worry. I can do this.

"A small hot girl like you want to fight me huh. Well I would love to have a sweaty night with you." I look at him disgusted. What a creepy guy. We start to fight and I have to say that he is strong. He is fast which is a problem. After around 10 minutes he jumps back and look at me lustfully.

"You look so hot and sexy with just you're underwear on. After I kill you, I will bang your lifeless body." He smirk darkly at me. I'm shacking from the fear and the fought of him fucking me.

"I will kill you now and after you the other 2 have their turn." He storm to me. I close my eyes while covering my body with my hands. I don't want to die. I feel a strong wind. I open my eyes and see Y/N in front of me. He look very different from usual.

He have blue hair now. I heard that someone can go to Super Saiyan Blue. His energy is stronger and it is god-like. Really interesting. He block the fore sword with just his fingers. The fire isn't there anymore.

"Damn it. Let go!" The guy step back after Y/N let go of his sword. Y/N give me his t-shirt and I wear it quickly.

"Stay back i will fight now." Y/N say and smile at me. The guy scoff and laugh hysteric at us.

"How sweet. Girlfriend and boyfriend have my attention. And this little girl is your daughter right?" He laugh again, but what he said make me blush. Ayumi meanwhile look like a statue.

"This 'little girl' is my sister and Mina is not my girlfriend. Now stop talking and fight." Y/N say coldly and storm at the guy. Damn he is fast. I have a hard time following his movements. The guy gets beat up badly and I feel better. The guy can't do anything anymore, Y/N is just to fast and powerful. Y/N stop and the guy fall on his knees. Y/N will end this now for sure.

His Kamehameha turn the guy to ashes. It's finally over and I'm really happy that we won. But how are we going to stop the fire. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't see that the fire isn't there anymore. This 2 seem to have a plan for everything.

After we hang in the forrest to find wood for the fire, we go back and Y/N go to the kitchen. It's already lunch time. I sit on the kitchen counter and look at Y/N who is cutting vegetables.

"Mina you should be careful. I saved you for 2 times already." He laugh playfully. This idiot. But why beat my heart faster then usual. What is this feeling. I guess I have to find out. He put all the ingredients together and cook them. He look at me and smile.

"Mina you want something to drink?" He ask me kindly. I nod and ask for some lemonade. He open the fridge and take one bottle of melon lemonade. He open it and give it to me with a sweet smile. He continue to cock while I look outside. I still feel pain on my back, but what can I do.

"Your back still hurt hm?" Ayumi ask me as she come to the kitchen. I nod. "Y/N can you give her a message after eating?" I look at her her shocked. What the hell. I can't undress myself In front of him. That's just to embarrassing.

"Ayumi lunch is almost ready. Mina if you want to i can give you a message." I look at him. He look at me too. How can I refuse my back is killing me. There for i nod at him. He smile and lift me up from the counter and stand on the ground. He put the food on the plates. He carry the plates to the table. He pull the chair for me to sit down. He do the same to Ayumi. He is such a gentleman.

We eat in silence. We just enjoy the food which is really delicious. I admire Y/N. He is so friendly towards me, even through he know how I am. Same for Ayumi. But there is this feeling for Y/N. I feel warm around him and after he said that he will give me a message I was more than happy. After eating Ayumi wash the dishes and Y/N and me go to the bedroom. He take out a bottle of message oil and told me to lay down. I strip my clothes and lay down. I unzip my bra and make myself comfortable. He sit down next to me and begin to rub the oil all of my back and shoulders. I moan a couple of times. It feel really great. After a while he go on top of me. He message me with not so much pressure. My moans getting louder.

Ayumi come in and look at us shocked. It must look weird the way we are right know. Ayumi join us and lay down next to me. She close her eyes and sleep. After half an hour he wipe the oil of me. After that he turn around and give me my clothes without looking. I put my clothes back on. I hug him from behind and drag him down with me. We lay down with him in my arms and we sleep for a while.
_______________________________________
A/N: What's up guys. I'm sorry for the late update but I face some troubles this days. I'm really stressed but I will try to update as often as possible. My health is also not that good. I'm sorry again. Please don't forget to vote and stay tuned.