New Family?

Mina's POV

I look at the 2 siblings beeing sweet with each other. They try to make me do cute and sweet things. I still can't live like that.

"Miss we still don't know you name and honestly it feel a bit weird about it." Ayumi say to me and I nod agreeing with her. I trust them and I will stay with them for a while so it's only fair to introduce myself. I'm famous but nobody know my name.

"My name is Myoui Mina and I'm 19 years old. Nice to meet you and I hope you will take good care of me." I smile at them. They bow and go back to cooking. They are both so cute. After 10 minutes the food is done. It smell and look delicious. Ayumi bring the dishes to the dinning table while Y/N carry me to the seat and let me sit down. Such a gentlemen.

"Mina please enjoy the dinner. It will help you to regain some strength." Ayumi say with aegyo. She look so cute. I begin to eat and I'm surprise that it taste that good. I look at them with my mouth full of food and a wide smile. They smile back and begin to eat as well. It's my first good meal for a long time.

After eating Ayumi go to the kitchen and wash the dishes while Y/N carry me to the bathroom. After a while Ayumi come to the bathroom. I look at her and she give Y/N the signal to leave which he do. Ayumi look at me and begin to undress herself. I close my eyes. I hear her chuckle.

"Come on Mina undress yourself too. I will wash you." She say. I open my eyes and begin to undress myself. After taking of my clothes she begin to wash me. After she was done I wash her too. It's a nice feeling that she help me. They also respect me but they to talk to me like a friend which is absolutely fine by me. After washing she help me with my clothes and open the door. Y/N come in and carry me to the bed.

They join me on the bed. Y/N turn on the TV and we watch a couple of movies. After watching movies we decided to take some rest and sleep. Y/N turn off the TV and lay down beside me. He is in the middle while Ayumi and me are on his side's.

"Mina it's normal for us to cuddle when we go to bed. You don't have to join but if you want to then feel free." Ayumi say in a calm manner. Y/N take off his shirt and Ayumi lay down comfortable on his chest. He have a six pack and his body look hot. I fight with myself before I give in and lay on his shoulder. I put his arm around me and to be honest I feel safe with them. My eyes getting heavier and I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning still laying on Y/N's shoulder. I look at him and he is still asleep. I stand up feeling much better than yesterday and go to the bathroom to wash myself. After I'm done I go to the kitchen because I'm hungry. I eat a apple and look out the window seeing Ayumi carrying two basket with food and drinks. I go out and take one basket.

"Thank you Mina that's kind from you." She thank me. I smile at her and we go in. I put the basket on the kitchen counter and help Ayumi to put the utensils away.

"Mina can you please wake my brother up. I will make breakfast." I nod and go the the bedroom.

"Y/N wakey wakey. Ayumi make breakfast." I say in a warm voice while shacking him lightly. He grown and stretch in his sleep. He open his eyes slowly and look at the wall. He stand up and go to the bathroom. I go back to the kitchen and help Ayumi. She is a good chef.

After 15 minutes Y/N come and go out the house directly I wonder where he will go. He have his sword with him. He wear a white shirt and black jeans. It looks good on him. After he was out of the sight I decided to ask Ayumi why he go out.

"Ayumi why he is going out without eating and why did he take his sword with him?" I ask her out of courtesy.

"Just look at the calender than you will know why." She tell me with a smile. I look at the calender. It's the 14th February. I still don't get it. She seem to notice.

"You will know when he come back. Can you help me meanwhile? I need some help with the food." After a couple of minutes we finish the food and drinks and put it on the table. The door open and Y/N come in. He give Ayumi a hug and a bouquet of flowers. She give him a kiss on the cheek and thank him. The he stand in front of me.

"Happy Valentine's day Mina." He say with a smile while also giving me a bouquet of roses. I look at it and now I understand why he was out so early. He bought flowers for Ayumi and me. I never get any Valentine's gift. It's my first time and I feel really happy.

"Thank you Y/N it means a lot to me. It feel like I'm part of a family here and it makes me so happy." He hug me and kiss my crown. Ayumi join the hug. What did I do to deserve this 2.

"Oh Mina you want to train with me tomorrow?" Y/N ask me. I nod but I'm curious about something.

"Ayumi don't you fight as well?" She smile at me and Y/N laugh. I don't understand why he laugh, it was just a normal question.

"I don't fight. My brother take good care of me even through he dislike fighting. Well there's a reason why we left our clan. We don't want this war between the clans so we left and built this life for us. I know that he will never leave me." I understand them. I fight for a living

"How could I leave my lovely sister? There is no way that I will do that she is so sweet and caring. Simply the best sister someone could ask for." Y/N say while smiling at his sister. I can't believe that I'm part of this perfect family.
_______________________________________
A/N: Happy Valentine's day. I planned to bring this chapter yesterday but I was to tired I'm sorry. Please don't forget to vote, comment and stay tuned. Love you all.