soojoo's ig: pt.2

The post made jennie frown. "What? Are they together?" She asked particularly to one.

She immediately opened her contacts and dialed jisoo's phone number.

After a few rings, the other line finally answered but it was not what jennie's expecting to answer

"Hello?" She heard the other line said.

"Who's this? Isn't this jisoo's number?" She asked.

•••••

Soojoo squinted her eyes and checked to see who the caller was.

When she saw it was jennie's, she smirked. "Yes, it's jisoo's. What can i do for you?" She confidently asked as if she's winning or something.

••••••

Jennie's frown grew deeper as she heard the latter answer.

"I need to speak to jisoo", she said firmly.

"Can't.." she heard the other line paused, heaving a loud sigh, "she went to take a bath. Just call later"

Jennie hissed, The latter ended the call before she could even say anything.

••••••

"Who was that?" Jisoo asked as soon as she came out of the bathroom with a towel on her head.

"Oh, Jennie" soojoo nonchalantly answered which made jisoo raised a brow at her. The latter noticed so she just shrugged and said, "what?"

"what did you say?" Jisoo asked, squinting her eyes towards the latter whose sitting on the bed comfortably.

Soojoo just shrugged once again, deciding not to answer the older's question as it'll only cause nothing but pain to Jisoo and her as well.

••••••

It's been hours since jennie waited but it looks there's no sign of jisoo calling her back any time soon.

Heaving out a deep sigh, she immediately took out her phone from her back pocket to open and check the latter's social media accounts.

But what she saw surprised her...

Liked by lalalalisa_m, baejoo and 16,987 othershongsuzu is it bad to ask for more?Comments are disabled

hongsuzu is it bad to ask for more?
Comments are disabled