Three

Charleen Brooks
3 weeks later...

"Allison bitch we need to start scamming

"Allison bitch we need to start scamming."

"Periodt....Fucking on a rich as scamming ass nigga."

I side-eyed her, "I know you not talking about Mario Micheal Myers looking ass."

"I don't know cause after seeing Dolph, Im thinking elsewhere."

I scrunched up my face, "You like old ass niggas I see."

I laid back on Allison bed and checked my instagram looking at different hairstyles. I can't wait till I get my own shop I'm tired of doing hair out of my momma kitchen.

"Bitch I invited you over here to do my hair not to lay on my bed and diss my niggas."

"I was suppose to do your hair weeks ago, you made me dye your hair and never install it. C'mon go get the chair."

She got a spinning chair and sat it in the middle of her room then set her phone up and got instagram live. I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth and started playing music.

PrettyGalAlli. Has started a live...

"Hey y'all. My best bitch finna do my hair"

"You so ghetto", I snatched her bonnet off her head showing her blown put hair.

KeyGlock has entered the live
RandomGirl601 has entered the live
Lil.Playa has entered the Live

"Glizock I see you big boy."

I squinted my eyes trynna see if he was watching for real.

KeyGlock : Tell Charleen to put some clothes on for I smack her ass

I rolled my eyes at his comment Memphis niggas so aggressive for no reason. I mugged the phone and kept braiding her hair. It was hot as fuck outside so I had on Nike Spandex shorts with the matching Sports bra. He is not my daddy and he doesn't run shit.

Lil.Playa : Tell her to DM me.

"Im finna pin her instagram at the bottom for you, Shelby ", I looked up after hearing Allison say that.

"Shelby watching your live?"

She nodded her head and kept scrolling.

KeyGlock: She already got a man @lil.playa

Lil.Playa: Im trynna talk business something you need to mind.

I read the comment laughing, "who suppose to be my man."

ItsDolph has entered the live

ItsDolph: Y'all  trynna link when you done with shawty nappy ass head.

Allison mugged the camera, "My shit is not nappy hating ass."

Lil.Playa: Y'all ll know the whole PRE don't it.