Two

Charleen Brooks

"Take my picture real quick."

Allison slide in her shades and put her hand on her forehead, "Its so hot outside, c'mon lets hurry up so I can get to that pool."

I laughed, "I heard you on that."

"Do I look fat? Do you need to take another one?"

She shook her head, "No sis If you was looking fat I would have told your ass that at the house but, the picture cute c'mon lets go."

I grabbed my phone back and we walked towards the house. The party was already a little to much for me, not to be a party pooper but I just don't like a lot of people In one area cause that is when shit starts to get messy.

Allison knocked on Mario front door, I posted my picture on Snapchat while we waited for someone to answer.

"This nigga teddy bear body ass better answer this fucking door. See, I was just finna come and be cute but I think imma actually get in the pool I need to cool down."

"Hell no cause its already to many people and if I see one bandaid in the water I'm shutting shit down."

The door opened and I was definitely surprised by who opened it.

"MarKeyvius Cathey!"

His head snapped up to me, I guess he isn't use to people calling him by his government name anymore.

"Boy Move", Allison pushed past him and into the house.

He turned his head slightly mugging Allison then turned back to me with his big ass smile, "Damn Char you done grew up I ain't know who you was. I really was finna cuss you out."

I stood back a little, "What Im getting cussed out for?"

"Cause I go by Glock now I ain't heard that name in years."

"Aye you need to close my door got all the Air running out. That shit ain't free."

I look past MarKeyvius shoulder and see Mario beer drinking ass looking at us. I slick wanted to buck but this is his house and ho do pay the bills so I just stepped inside quietly and look around.

He talking like it ain't already hot in his house all these fucking people in here. I sweat I see a bitch frontal sliding back off how hard she sweating. I shook my head and look around for Allison so we can talk shit about everybody.

"Aw mane, I already know what yo' ass trynna do. You still on that same shit from high-school."

"What you talking about."

"You looking for that little Twix bar so y'all can sit in the corner and talk shit about everybody else."

I shrugged my shoulders, "So."