One

A/N I will be switching from 3rd person p.o.v and 1st person p.o.v, that's just the way I like to write. If you don't like it seeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Charleen Brooks

"Girl, you need to stop with that YouTube shit and get a hobby that is actually putting money in your pocket

"Girl, you need to stop with that YouTube shit and get a hobby that is actually putting money in your pocket."

I rolled my eyes at Allison, she is my best friend but some times I want to punch her square in her mouth. She wasn't all the things I was into like like my YouTube channel for example, it definitely did bother me at first but now I just let what she has to say flow from one ear and out the other.

"Shut Up, don't act like you don't be watching my videos."

"Of Course I do, you are my best friend. I support all the shit you do even if I do think it is a waste of time."

I rolled my eyes with a slick smirk on my face,"Yea Yea that's what your mouth say. Just admit your proud of me."

She stood up and flipped her long Brazilian straight hair over her shoulder, "Never said I wasn't stop putting words in my mouth."

I looked at her through the mirror, "Cut all that shit out for I lay your stick ass out."

Allison spun around, looking me up and down, "I ain't never been a hoe."

I stared at her before we both bust out laughing, I swear I love her. Allison and I met through a mutual friend named Lacy, sadly Lacy passed away 3 years ago. All three of us use to be thick ass a synthetic wig. Life has been different since my nigga Lacy gone but I know my bitch flying high with a big ass crooked smile over her face.

"Girl, what we finna get into. I'm bored as hell."

I did a rough shrug and poked my bottom lip out," Bitch do I look like I know. You the one bored you better think of some shit."

Allison plopped down on the bed," Girl let's go to the park."

"Glenview?"

"Girl It don't matter, don't no niggas but up there though."

I looked over my shoulder mugging her, "I ain't never been a hoe."

"Facts."

I bust out laughing," Hoe ass."

I stood up and slipped my size 8 feet into my slide and walked to the front door. Soon as I opened the door I had a change in heart. "Its to motherfucking hot to be going anywhere."

Allison sucked her teeth," Mane come on your ass so dramatic."

"Says the bitch dressed like she finna go to church, hoe we going to the park not Sunday service."

She rolled her eyes at me and kept walking like I didn't just tell her its to fucking hot to be going anywhere. I walked out onto the porch and looked both ways down the street before plopping down in a chair.

I instantly coming outside, I had just laid my frontal and here I was busting a sweat not even a full 45 later.

"Allison...Bitch Im not walking no where."

She smacked her lips and stood in the steps, "Bruh c'mon mane."

I shook my head, "Being in your grand parents hot ass house it one thing but walking in the sun is another."

Allison rolled her eyes at me, "yea yea whatever. We could have went to your moms house."

I shook my head, "It's hot as hell there too and its to many kids there. I can't deal with annoying ass kids and heat."

She mugged me, "You complain to fucking much yo' ass lucky you my best friend cause bitch that mouth of your is awful."

I just shrugged my shoulder and scrolled down my Facebook timeline, "That's probably why I don't have any friends right there."

She chuckled and shook her head, "Bitch you know that's why you don't have any friends...other than me. Oh and don't be getting no ideas bitch cause Im all you need."

I nodded my head and clicked on a picture, "Ooo bitch Mario having a pool party today."

"You talking about Mario my future baby daddy Mario?"

I scrunched up my face, "Ew bitch that nigga look like Micheal Myers real life and he got the body of somebody daddy. Ain't he like 36 or some shit."

She hurried up to turn about and mug me, "No bitch he is 27. You wayyy off and I like that body fuck you talking about."

I shook my head at her, "Im finna dm him so we can get that addy."

"Oooo bitch Im finna go hop in the shower."

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the house, "musty ass, hurry up too cause I needa go home so I can get ready."

"Okay sis."

"Not your sis, sweetie."

1st Chapter down. I honestly don't know if Im going to release this book. I just need something to do in my free time and I remember I use to like writing so I started up this idea.

Quick Question:
- Do you like the movie CoCo

Feel free to watch my YT channel:
- Planet Tyler

Social Media:
Insta : TylerWendyyy
Snap : P.inkflamingoo
Fb : Ty Ty