Part 15

December 4, 2016

December 4, 2016.     ;   6:25am

It was Wednesday and I look outside my apartment window seeing it was pouring and I sigh getting some boots out. I then see Alejandro left a black jacket and put it over my white tee.

I was now in my kitchen hugging my mom bye and send Alejandro a message that I'm ready. I was now outside under the roof top in the front of the apartments so Alejandro can see me.

I then see him pull up and cover my head and rush to his  front seat to hear a beat. (Musty beat)

"Is this for a new song" I ask and he nods.

"Morning how'd you sleep" he ask

"Eh what about you" I ask

"Could of been better with you all up on me" he smirks and I roll my eyes.

I then see him texting a girl and look away quickly. It was none of my business, he let me know how he was so I couldn't say shit.

I then plug my music instead getting annoyed with this beat going over and over again.

"SPRAY CAN IN MY BAG AND I WAS STARIVING" I yell continuously rapping while Alejandro nods smiling at me.

"AS I SIT ALL ALONE WITH PAINNNNN I WONDERRR AM I EVER GONNA SEE MY MOM SMILE" I smile rapping along.

I then see we're here and I grab my bag and before I get out Alejandro grabs my arm.

"I like this song send it to me" he smiles and I nod.

He then leans in and my breath hitches but my smile drops when he kisses my cheek. Before he can notice my smile dropped I back up walking out the car waving bye. I should of known I'd eventually start liking him. I knew it wouldn't work out so I just push all feelings aside.

I then hear music blasting from a car and see Rachel walk out the car and soon realize she came with Fenix. I then wave him goodbye and go up to her.

"Uuuu y'all serious serious" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Shut up" she blushes shoving me.

We soon go separate ways and I go to my first which is English and Jasmine sits beside me because it's her assigned seat. She looks over at me and smiles but I just look away and pay attention.

Second period was with Paula who I would of that would talk to me but was cold unlike Jasmine. She rolls her eyes as I pass her. I then ignore it blasting Alejandro SoundCloud music that I found.