Part 10

November 30 , 2016  ;  7:45am

November 30 , 2016 ; 7:45am

My mom then let's me know that I don't have to take Michelle to Maria because she wanted to spend time today with Michy. I was a bit surprised but I walked out the house and quickly skated to school.

When I was almost there I see Allison walking with Rachel and I hope of my penny board and pick it up.

"Hey guys" I smile and they look shocked that I stopped to talk.

I been thinking and knew I should just stop pushing them away, they don't deserve the silent treatment for no reason.

"I'm so tired" Rachel whines putting her head on Allison shoulder as we stood in the hallways waiting up for Paula and Jasmine.

The bell then rings and I sigh walking to class highly annoyed.

My first period was now English and I sat alone with my ear buds. I had this class with Jasmine but she seemed not to be here today.

Second period was art and I find Paula in class, wait I thought she had it for fourth??? I then go sit beside her. Since we get to sit wherever most of the times unless he assigned us with a partner.

"Paula what are you doing here" I ask and she then explains that they seemed to be changing a lot of people schedules for God knows what.

I then let her listen to the music I was listening to. She was now yelling lyrics while people looked back at us. I felt my cheeks heat up and she laughs at my reaction.

Third period was chemistry and I copied everything my partner did while he sat quietly.

"I'm Dani by the way " I say finally staring to try to make conversation.

He then puts his earphones in and stays quiet. Wow, well that's fucked up.

Fourth period was math and I sit behind Allison who stared at the work sheet confused as hell. I then tap on her and she turns looking very tired.

"You better spill in lunch" she says and I laugh nodding.

"Why you look so tired" I ask

"I got some dick last night and I stayed up late thinking how good it was" she yawns and my jaw drops.

"Who from who" I ask quickly while laughing.

"No one I'm just kidding" she laughs.

"I stayed up on FaceTime with Alejandro" she admits.

"Oh" I reply acting like that didn't hurt.

"I'll explain in lunch" she says turning around and putting her head down.

Fifth period in history I wrote notes feeling sad. Could it be Alejandro was moving on with Allison. That honestly was a dick move, if it is what I think.

Was Allison wrong for that too though? All I knew was I couldn't be mad because we weren't even official. I sigh getting up as the bell rung. I felt like crying because it added onto my stress. But like any other time I felt like this I just kept it inside.

I was now standing with all of them except Jasmine who was sick apparently. They all talked about a recent fight that broke out while I stayed quiet with one ear bud in looking around.

"Dani can I talk to you please" I hear behind me and I turn to face Pablo.

I would say no but he never has asked and looked so serious. Allison then grabs my arm when she sees me nod to Pablo request and she shakes her head no.

I then pull her hand off me and walk away with Pablo. I knew she wanted the best for me but I couldn't help but feel annoyed with her.

"What's up" I ask him and he sighs rubbing his face.

"I miss you BB" he sighs looking up seeming to keep tears in. I then put all my weight into my right foot feeling awkward.

"Pablo but-"

"I fucking love you please let me show you I can be better" he pleads grabbing both my hands and picking my head up with his hand so I can look up at him.

"You broke up with me though, you left me" I yell backing up with my eyes getting watery.

"And I'm sorry I got better just for you" he sighs

"Remember you broke up with me because I didn't have SEX WITH YOU" I yell wiping the one tear that fell.

I then give him my back and sigh looking off to the outside of the school. I then feel him rub my back and stand beside me.

I then wipe my tears and realize Alejandro white B&W was parked in our school parking lot. Maybe someone's else?

I then look at Pablo who was observing me making me feel nervous.

"BB please I even miss Michy" he says and I nod.

"I'll give it a try" I reply he then leans in put I push his face away not wanting it to go so fast.

"She don't want you bro" I hear behind us I then turn to see Allison with her arms crossed mad dogging Pablo with the girls. While Alejandro stood in front of them.

"That's not what she said" Pablo smirks

"For real Dani" Allison ask and I look down.

"Bro you barely know her" Pablo laughs

"Do you even know Michy" he ask

"Course I do because I've slept over before.... Wait she ain't tell yuh that" Alejandro smiles and Pablo looks at me questionably.

"Stop guys I'm with Pablo okay well we're working on us again but Pablo these are my friends so chill it" I finally say and they all walk away seeming all annoyed.

I was now walking alone to my sixth period which was P.E.

I was now running with Rachel who was quiet but would send me glances.

After the lap I go up to her , "are you guys mad" I ask

"They're just disappointed but I'm mad because D WE LITERALLY WERE THERE WHEN THAT ASSHOLE LEFT YOU ALL ALONE DONT YOU SEE HES A DICK" she yells walking off.

I then sigh glaring at everyone who glanced over at me. I was now walking out the locker room and find Pablo waiting for me smiling.

"Hey BB" he smiles sweetly hugging me side ways.

"Not now" I sigh walking off but he then grabs my waist spinning me to be face to face with him now.

"Don't let them separate us" he says and I nod pecking him but still walk away.

I then turn to see Alejandro standing against his car looking at me witj a serious face. I then turn to see Pablo gone.

I then slowly walk toward Alejandro.

"Can we go on a ride" he ask and I shrug.

I then hop in and he turns the heater on because it was chilly. It was quiet but I can hear him softly whispering along with the lyrics to the faint music in the background.

"So your back with him" he ask and I nod looking out the window.

"Just because we argued" he ask

"No but I mean I just can't see myself with someone who won't take me serious either way " I frown

"And you think he will" he groans looking at me annoyed at the red light.

"Drop me off home" I say and he shrugs not arguing to otherwise.

We were now outside my apartment and I get out. We didn't exchange a word and I slept that night wondering if I did wrong or not.