Chapter I

Lance of Cuba's POV

I woke up to gorgeous sunrise in my luxurious bed. I got ready for the day and went down for breakfast. The rest of my family came down too. As our family was eating, talking, and laughing, my father stood up from his chair and cleared his throat and said, "I have an announcement to make. I have been sent a request from King of England and Amor." We were shocked, the king wasn't so surprising. But a request from *Amor, the god of love, passion, beauty, and desire themselves. Did they tell him to court one of his children? Oh my, was it Ronnie, Marco, or Raquel? Or was it me? I was sitting on the edge of my seat. He then continued saying, "The King requested that one of my knights help look for his sons, Prince Keith, and Takashi [Shiro's real first name] the first one to do so and bring them back to England unharmed would court them. I was shocked maybe I could do it. I mean I've always wanted to actually do a quest. I spoke up saying, "How about you send me? I mean all I've done is train and train for years and not done any actual quests." My father seemed annoyed with me. My sister, Veronica, then defended me saying, "Father, he has a point and with that much training he has a good chance of succeeding and is of age to marry." My raven-haired madre then said, "Veronica is right, and besides I want more nietos [grandchildren]." My siblings and I turned red. My father then spoke again, "I was going to say more about this before I was rudely interrupted," his intimidating dark-blue eyes looking at me, "What I was going to say was what Amor said to me the other day when I was praying to him about courting my children. He specifically said, to send Marco and Lance to find them and have them court the princes." Now I was really super shocked and Marco appeared to be too. He and I looked at each and back at our dad. If we succeeded then we would have to marry them. Hell, we didn't even know them!

My brother, Marco, spoke up saying, "Father, are you completely sure they said that?" My padre said, "Yes, they did, to quote, "Rey Calisto, I know of the English king's request and I ask of you to send only your unmarried sons, Marco and Lancelot, for I know of their attraction towards men. And I do not wish for them to be forced into one-sided relationships. Also, Marco is unsure of his attraction, so this would be a good chance to explore and experiment with it. And *Lyria agrees with me here as she wishes for your children to have their own kids. And if you do not send either one of them or send one or both of your daughters instead. Then she and I will bring a curse of infertility upon your kids, in-laws, & grandchildren where you will not be able to continue the bloodline and die out. But if you do what Lyria and I say then your family will be tremendously blessed with strong, beautiful leaders as your descendants." Now I had no choice but to go with my older brother, even the *Mother said to do this and if commands you then you should definitely do it otherwise you will be cruelly punished. As she is the goddess of fertility, birth, life, motherhood, procreation, pregnancy, rebirth, reincarnation, crystals, magic, storks, parents, parenting, parenthood, and babies. She is the *Queen of Nevaeh, she is to be respected. I say to my family, "Okay, I will do it but I am not, ever under any circumstances, fighting to the death with my brother." Marco nodded his head and said, "I completely agree and don't have much to add to that." We finished eating and our family helped us pack throughout the day.

*Amor: the god(dess) of love, lust, desire, pleasure, sex, sexuality, passion, romance, horniness, fertility, and beauty; they are Gender-Fluid, switching between the binary genders; child of Printempa(the Spring personified) & Erotos; parent of Harmoni, Phobes, Deimes, & Tyche(Hilda is the mother); spouse of Mizér

*Lyria: goddess of mentioned above; daughter of Terra and Cronus; spirit mother of every Earthling; mother of many children; twin sister of Thanos(not the Marvel one guys); aka the Queen of Neveah & Mother Magic

*The Mother: another name for Lyria

*Queen of Neveah: another title and name for Lyria.