I tangle my hands in her hair as our tongues dance together. I roll us over and push her into the sofa, my hands running down her body slowly, feeling every detail on the way, until they reach her thighs.

She wraps her legs around me and grinds against me slowly, causing me to moan into her mouth as she causes friction against my erection.

We soon pull away as breathing becomes an issue. I rest my head against hers, she has her eyes closed and she chews her bottom lip with a slight smile pulling at the corners.

"I want you..." She whispers opening her eyes and gazing up into mine, her eyes full of want, need, lust.

It takes me one swift move before I'm on my feet carrying her up the stairs to my bedroom. She begins kissing my neck as she unfastens each button on my shirt.

I flick the light on and kick the door shut with my foot, pulling the cover back before gently laying her on the bed. I pull away to take my shirt off. I go to undo my jeans but she stops me.

"Let me" she smiles cheekily undoing my button and pulling my jeans down along with my boxers. I'm hard already, she grabs hold of me and runs her hand up and down my length slowly.

Oh it feels so good. I push my head back and moan as she drops to her knees in front of me and takes me into her mouth. "Oh god" I groan, feeling myself getting closer.

"Stop please, that's enough" I groan as she drops my erection from her mouth. She's breathless and gazing up at me. I grab her wrists and kiss her whilst walking her back and laying her down on the bed, unzipping her dress and throwing it to join my clothes in a heap on the floor.

I gasp quietly realising she's bra-less, she chuckles against my lips. I kiss down her neck to her breasts, gently sucking at her nipple as I tease the other with my fingers. We grind against each other as I tease her more.

"Jamie, please.." she pants and I decide to not torture her anymore. I kneel up and move my hands to her underwear, a black lacy thong, hmm I approve.

I slide them down her legs, the exact way she taught me on set for the first film. Making my way back on top of her slowly, kissing and sucking her soft skin on her tummy, breasts and chest as I move up.

We kiss as I reach her lips and I gently ease myself into her warm folds. She grips my upper arms and tips her head back groaning. "Just, give me a minute" she whispers against my lips and I stop pushing. I imagine it's so she can adjust to my size.

After a minute she nods and i push myself the rest of the way in, until all of me is in, groaning as I feel how tight she is around me. We move together slowly, gently, her low sexy moans spur me on.

She kisses me passionately as I feel her hands on my back moving, feeling my back, my muscle, they soon end up on my bum and she's pushing me into her more; I know this means she's close.

"Please don't stop" she groans and I feel her tighten more than she already is. I push into her twice more and she lets go, coming around me as she moans and whimpers against my chest.

I find myself following suit, pushing into her once more then stopping as I fill her with my own climax. I groan and rest my head on hers, both our eyes are closed. She lets out a small sigh of contentment and it makes me smile.

I pull out of her slowly and collapse next to her on my side of the bed. She's watching me with dark eyes and a sleepily smile as I gaze back at her, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

"That was..." she pants, smiling widely as she moves closer to rest her head on my chest. "Good I hope" I chuckle, sighing happily.

"More than good, amazing." Her hand rests on my chest next to her head as I gently stroke her naked back. "You're amazing" I whisper watching her cheeks go pink from the compliment. She lifts her head and pecks my lips a few times.

"I've never kissed anyone as much as what we did tonight.. our lips are going to be so swollen tomorrow" she giggles running her thumb over her bottom lip before doing the same to my bottom lip. "It's a good job we don't have filming" She then leans in and kisses me, making it last.

"Dakota.. we didn't, um use any kind of protection.." I trail off, stroking her hair with my hand. "It's okay, I'm on contraception.. you're a little too late to realise now anyway!" She giggles resting against my chest again.

"I got lost in the moment" I chuckle and stroke her back with my hand again, watching as her eyes slowly close.

"Goodnight babe.." she mumbles, falling asleep. "Goodnight beautiful.." my reply gets a slight smile from her before we both decide to get some sleep.

———

~ just want to say thank you for the love for this fanfic, I'm glad you lot are loving it just as much as I'm loving writing it! ~