Changes

CHAPTER 4

FELIX POV:

I sat on the couch flicking through the T.V channels. Nothing good was on, even in adventure time Finn and Jake always saved the day. Always was happy ending, why couldn’t it happen to me. I sighed taking a large gulp of my 5th beer. I kept flicking then I stopped. It was the music channel; it was playing Marzia’s favourite song, wonderwall by oasis. The only thing I could think of was when I sang to it to her, I loved her so much and I still do but I don’t know if she loves me back. My thoughts were making me angry and  depressed.                                                                                                                                              “Happy endings never existed!” I yelled through sobs. “Why me!” I cried. That was it I had enough of everything. I grabbed my beer bottle and threw it angrily at the wall. It smashed. Pieces of glass and the leftover liquid flew everywhere. I heard Edgar whimper I think a piece of glass hit him. But it sounded distant and my vision was blurry. I sat there, unable to move. I tucked my knees under my chin and buried my face as I cried softly slowly rocking back and forth on the couch. That’s when I heard it. It was quiet but it gave me hope.

 Marzia’s POV:

I stopped at a local café for a coffee and to think about what’s happened in the last couple of hours. As I was starting to think about Felix and those 4 words my phone buzzed from my bag, I got it out and checked to see who it was. I was slightly scared when I didn’t recognize the number but it said:

hey:3,                                                                 

 im the guy  you bumped into, do you want to meet up now?                                                                

  Connor x

I smiled at the text and replied to him to say where I was and he was welcome to join me. Connor replied in seconds saying he would be here in a few minutes.  I slowly sipped my coffee and waited for Connor to arrive. Puga was whimpering slightly and I could tell she was missing Felix and Edgar and so was I but I knew I couldn’t go back he would probably never talk to me again. As I was sinking into my thoughts I heard in the distance the door opening, I looked up and saw that handsome man once again. I smiled and waved at him which looked quite stupid after I done it and my cheeks went red with embarrassment as he pulled up a chair and sat opposite me. I stared into his dark brown eyes and blushed sweetly at him. Was I doing the right thing? I had no idea but all I need right now is a distraction.

Felix’s Pov:

It was a faint knock at the door. The only person I could think of it being was Marzia the beautiful love of my life.  I got up slowly and wiped my tear stained face and counted to ten before going to open the door. What if she hates me?  I grabbed the handle with my shaky hand and opened it slowly. Who was on the otherside was not the person I was expecting.

hey guys so this chapter is very short but i needed to update and i still have no idea where im going with this so oh well. thank you for all the reads i wasnt expect almost a hundred people to read my crap fanfic so thank you <3  if anyone can help me with i will be reall happy as i need some ideas and i will give you a shout out c: