THOSE 4 WORDS

PEWDIEPIE FANFICTION

CHAPTER 1

FELIX POV:

I walked back and forth just outside the door where Marzia was about to record her new video. I was planning on going in half way through the video and doing it on camera. My stomach tightened as I fiddled with the small box in my hands. I rehearsed those four important words over and over again in my head. I felt myself getting more confident about this I had a feeling she was going to say yes. After all she is the love of my life. I exhaled heavily and sped up my pace I was still a wreck about this. Then a voice startled me.

HEY! - The voice was soothing and adorable it could only belong to Marzia. Her voice made me more calm of what I was about to do. i slipped the box into my pocket, I got hold of the door took a deep breath and slowly opened it.

Marzia turned her head and smiled at me. I love her smile it lights up the world its beautiful. She turned back to the camera “look marzipans it my wonderful silly boyfriend” with that I walked over. She stood up with open arms for a hug, I held her tight and rested my chin on top of her head. I didn’t say anything but I backed out of the hug but still holding one of her hands loosely. Here goes nothing.

MARZIA POV:

I started recording my new makeup Monday video when I heard the door close it was Felix I smiled at him but he didn’t smile back something was wrong I bet it was nothing “look marzipans its my wonderful silly boyfriend” he slowly walked over he looked pale and worried and rather quite seeming the camera was on. I stood up to hug him he looked like he needed one and he held me. It was nice but felt different. What happened next I was not expecting ever.

FELIX POV:

I pulled the box out of my pocket and held it in my hands “wh-whats that? Felix what are you doing?” Marzia struggled to say. I sighed heavily and dropped down on one knee. I opened the box to show the ring that Marzia has always wanted she always points it out in the shop window. “um Marzia bis-bisogin will you marry me and be mine forever?” I went red and waited for the answer.

Thanks for reading the first chapter hope you like it :) if you have any ideas comment below see you in the next chapter